outfits

Best answers
i was wondering wether it would be possible for different character outfits like 3 or 4 outfits for each character so when more than one person has selected a character the outfits arnt exactly the same. eg goku has his red outfit and the outfit he was wearing when he returned to earth from the frieza battle (the one vegeta laughed at) and saiyan armour from the hyperbolic time chamber.
vegeta could have saiyan armour , pink shirt, and black sleevless shirt which he occasionaly wears.
these are just examples but it would be quite interesting and make the characters more unique. what do you think?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i like the idea too. Since i love skinning, i wouldn't mind making acouple skins for the characters, ofcourse when i have free time...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'd be pretty nifty. Gohan has some different clothes a lot of the time. I like it when he wears that yellow t-shirt with the white long sleeve shirt. Cool.

Noah
GreenTaco

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It's a great idea. It would definatley help you figure out which Vegeta plastered your arse against a mountainside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom