outdated

Best answers
blah, fool you must realize that halflife has plenty potential u look at other games and say blah, cuz hl is here and its here to stay u cant make a mod like this on q3 ut or ss and im serious! (no pun intended)

Best answers
First thing I want to say is Hello (because I am new here) and this mod is gonna be one big nice mod (the new version at least cause the first one was rather disappointing). It's nice you guys got the rights to develop a DBZ mod (something the guys of Bid For Power couldn't) but why for Half-Life, OK HL is a good played game but it has reached it's peak. Frankly I have to say thats one stupid thing. You are gonna release your mod for HL while soon we will have HL2, Unreal 2 and some other nice first-person shooters. Even now there are better games then HL. Me and some friends just started making a dbz based mod (same style but we will use diffrent characters and it will feture some martial arts weapons) for Serious Sam that is graphicly more advanced. [me will duck now before they begin throwing stuf at me]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1] Half-Life is more popular
2] If you are Mantis from TMHL why don't you go map grass with a puddle like you tried to get away with, when you joined us.

Best answers
I do not think I am the Mantis you think I am, I started modeling recently and don't know how to map. Besides this and the Seriously! forum are the only ones I am registerd on.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kay sorry about that.. Its just there was this one guy on this mod I was on and he mapped some grass with one puddle and tried to get into the mod. He drived me nuts making a good wad. Anyways sorry and WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if u really wanted them to make ESF for a better game, they could drop all that they have done and start over!! Does that sound okay to you?!?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would just be stupid to change engines after so much work! And i think Pcjoe said why they arnt using another engine is that they dont have the skills to push the HL engine to the limit let alone the Q3 so i can understand wat they are doing and why.
You gotta learn how to walk before you can run.

And when they make there own game with custom engine they wil be sprinting so gawd damn fast!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Half life more then Quake 3 or unreal, i dont know why, but its best, maybe cos the gfx is not GREAT but not BAD and its so versatile, like counter strike and Esf, you can do ALOT with the hl engine ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom