Out of SSJ

Best answers
Just a sugesstion, when someone else is meleeing you. And you get punched KO when your health is below 25% or something then i think it would be cool if ssj falls out...then you go back to a non ssj. Just like in the android saga were vegeta gets hits in his stomache and ssj fells out

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well.. dont like the KO part.. its then the same as Dmz .. and i really hate when you are ok.. you cant even fight back and you are already dead then....

Best answers
they fall out of SSJ if your PL drops below a certain point. so if you beat them to a bloody pulp down to 5 HP and then toy with them they will fall out of SSJ eventually.

Best answers
I like the idea (that has been suggested before...)
You should fall out of SSj at certain events, but not everytime.
For example if you are meleed, there should be a probability that you descend. The less HP you have, the higher thisn possibility.

Best answers
So that would mean that the ssj would get screwed over twice..? :S Don't really like the idea, cause would it mean that you can beat Freeza into submission and back to his first form? Or Buu back to fat Buu? Don't think so..
Too big disadvantage, unless they tweak the advantages of transformations.. :]

If they do wanna put it in, i think they should make it in a way that if you survive an attack with less than 10 health you could descend..

Best answers
Only characters that can "descend" (by use of the descend key) can drop out of an ascended form this would be the SSJs and Frieza... maybe some others. Characters with permanent transformations like Buu, Cell, Krillen etc. don't drop out of their forms. So this would moreso be a disadvantage to characters with the ability of descention.

I think the best way is to make it so that your PL drops extremely quickly, and I'm talking very extreme, when you are on 1 or 2 HP. The PL would drop so rapidly that you could only stay in the ascended form for about 20 secs more or so.

It would have to be tier based PL loss but, otherwise you might survive and end up with 0 PL and die anyway. So I think (for example)
- In SSJ2 HP = 1, PL 10 million
- PL drops to 5 million in about 20 seconds
- Forced descend to SSJ, PL 5 million
- PL drops to 1.5 million in about 1 minute
- Forced descend to normal form
- PL drop rate lowers greatly, can fight for a long time until you die from loss of your last 1.5 million PL.

The thing I see happening with this sort of feature is that when ppl hit 1 or 2 HP they will just suicide to save their PL.

Best answers
yes, thats true. But the people who can ascend and decent can get much higher powerlevels. So basicly if it drops below 10% of your hp and it falls out then it wouldnt be so unfair. And it would be more realistic to the series

Best answers
It shouldn't be Frieza!!!!! He didn't go back to his small form when Piccolo thrashed'em. I don't care if he can descend, if this suggestion is incorporated, it shouldn't apply to Frieza.

Orz

Best answers
Well, you automatically descend when your ki bar is empty. Perhaps you should lose a bit of ki every time you're meleed. Of course, it might require some balancing with the need to have high ki to win swoop attacks.

Best answers
It's not about KI running out, it's about (a) your powerlevel sink to a certain point and (b) your HP go down.

Orz

Best answers
I thought it was about emulating the way fighters in the show drop out of Super Saiyan when they're brutally defeated in melee combat, as the original post cited the battle against the Androids where it happened to Vegeta.

Orz

Best answers
The only reason they dropped out of SSJ in the show is because Saiyans can't maintain their forms while they're not conscious. That's why Krillin was so surprised to see SSJ Gohan and SSJ Goku sleeping in their transformed states after the Time Training. It doesn't really have anything to do with their physical states, only their awareness. The times Vegeta is beaten, he slips in and out of conciousness, and so SSJ fades.

And you know, I don't think we're ever going to agree on anything... :)

Best answers
.) Krillin did not know very much about SSj at this time.
.) Remember Goku fall from SSj3 to normal in his fight against Buu.
.) We'll never agree, I agree about this ;)

Orz

Best answers
It's not just Krillin - when Vegeta got pounded and his hair went black, one of the others (I think it was Trunks) said "Look, he's not a super Saiyajin anymore... that means..." And then there was a dramatic silence that was apparently supposed to mean 'dead or unconcious', but not 'suffering a cracked rib and a very low HP.' Still, they never finished the sentence, so we may never know.

SSJ3 is totally different to SSJ. As Goku says, he can't maintain it for long periods of time. He was used to being SSJ3 in the Other World, whese it was apparently easier, and thus overestimated his ability to use it in real life. So it vanished while he least expected it to.

Best answers
I think it's not too different, but it is a difference how close you are to the minimum-transforming-pl and how far from perfect transforming-pl

I guess we won't ever agree in this thread either ;)

Orz

Best answers
Well, SSJ3 was implied to be something completely new, but then SSJ2 was implied to be something only Gohan could do in the Cell Saga, so it's impossible to say. However, Goku obviously didn't go SSJ3 while at risk of dying (he WAS dead when he got it), and I can't imagine a dead Goku managing to get angry at anything. So I would think SSJ3 is something unlike SSJ and SSJ2. Of course, I can't begin to explain how Goku got SSJ2 in the first place.

...and this isn't an SSJ3 thread, so I better bring it back to topic. I personally think the current auto-descend on loss of ki is a good enough system, without factoring HP as well. The Saiyans are pretty good at saying Super right up to the end, you know. I bet Gohan's HP was very low at the end of the Cell Saga.

Best answers
maybe we can make that if you are really hurt, you can keep your ssj state but at a cost of really high ki, or go back to normal state and don't loose to much ki. WHat about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom