out of date???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i reinstalled my computer, and now installing esf, when installed and done, im gonna start server, when creating server, it says, your earth special forces executable is out of date, you must update before playing, and then i can choose 2 update, i pick yes, and then it says im up to date, when i launch esf again, i get the same problem, and this time i choose no, and then i get the message again, again, and again, can anyone help me?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never heard of automatic update messages like that with ESF. When you reinstalled, did you install the latest (Beta 1.1) ESF with the latest (1.1.1.0) Half-Life updates?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i cant update hl any further, so i guess, its 1.1.1.0, but everything worked fine before i reinstalled

edit: i checked, my version is 1.1.0.8, thats way 2 old, but i cant update, cuz it says i am up to date :S

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:
well, i cant update hl any further, so i guess, its 1.1.1.0, but everything worked fine before i reinstalled

edit: i checked, my version is 1.1.0.8, thats way 2 old, but i cant update, cuz it says i am up to date :S
That's your problem right there. If you can't update, uninstall the current version completely and reinstall HL. Then download and update your HL to 1.1.1.0 itself. And install ESF after that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t, i gotta reinstall half life, cs, golden eye, esf, :( thats gonna take a while to reinstall.....

but thnx man, thnx alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom