Ouch thats got to hurt

Best answers
Hey In the beta release I noticed inthe vid that the fighitng/melee is pretty fast, and I was wondering when you are powering a beam , can somebody teleport right behind u and knock u out, or will u be kinda invincibe when u charge a beam. Cuz i know u cant be killed when u power struggle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u get hit when chargeing a beam u will lose the charge

Best answers
what if it a Spirit Bomb???

i got it almost to the max

/me gets hit

OMFG why god WHY

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well atm u lose it but it should be so u keep it no matter what

Best answers
you should lose it on some attacks(IE,Ddisc and kamehameha)

but not in the big huling attacks that take 4ever to charge

Best answers
You cant kill someone powerstruggling?!?! That is not suppose to be! They don't even have it like that in DBZ, when Gohan and Cell were powerstruggling, Vegeta, Piccolo, Yamcha, AND Tien were #%!@in up Cell, which gave Gohan the chance to kill him.

What if you had to do THAT??? You should be able to kill powerstrugglers, if they don't like to die...they need to watch their back when they try to shoot someone.

Best answers
actully in DBZ PS has been inturupted before IE veget BB cell in the epic PS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so in the show krillin could never beat buu :F

it doesnt need to be 100% to the show cause what would u prefer? it to be entertaining or it to be a perfect yet unfun match to the show?

i sleep now

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
You cant kill someone powerstruggling?!?! That is not suppose to be! They don't even have it like that in DBZ, when Gohan and Cell were powerstruggling, Vegeta, Piccolo, Yamcha, AND Tien were #%!@in up Cell, which gave Gohan the chance to kill him.

Killing powerstrugglers would be so lame...

And why always compare the DBZ series to this game ? You can't make the game like the series.

What if you had to do THAT??? You should be able to kill powerstrugglers, if they don't like to die...they need to watch their back when they try to shoot someone.

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince

You have a point...but gameplay comes first. I hate to say it, but there are a lot of "unhonorable" individuals out there that just love to get free kills that way. So sorry :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk

You have a point...but gameplay comes first. I hate to say it, but there are a lot of "unhonorable" individuals out there that just love to get free kills that way. So sorry :)
Yeah like a certain someone, who's name is VERY much like yours (but not too much :p), that likes to take advantage of my lag. ;/ and ;D but mostly :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom