Ottawa VS. New Jersey [Playoff Series]

Who will win in the OTtawa New Jersey series???

• Ottawa Senators

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Jersey Devils

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm curious who do you guys think will win in the eastern final conference between the top two seeded teams in the league.

I'm gonna go with Ottawa, they are down now, but they'll win game 4.

I think Ottawa will win the next 2 games, then New jersey will, then bring it back home to ottawa for game 7 where the sens will rap up the series.

I watched some of the conference after game 3 and the day after it the ottawa captain is sure they can win game 4, I hope they get pissed and start playing like they have a cause like they did against the flyers.

let the voting begin!

Best answers
Devils all the way and they won game4 and did u see how the sens played when the devs got that 3rd goal MAN the sens just gave up so they have no chance of coming back after a lose like that

its gonna be funny watch the 2 niedermayers play agaisnt each other

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a big Jersey fan,(Hell I live there,) but if theres anything that the canadians are good at, it's hockey. I beleive you know my answer.
JERSEY!!!!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter! Giguere, I mean Anaheim is going to win.

LFG

Best answers
Devs are going to cool down the Ducks. Broduer is to good in playoffs. Devils win stanley cup in 5:D

Best answers
Im thinkin the cup is gonna be alil longer but the devs know how to cut down a heavy offensive team I.E sens so im thinkin it could go to game 6 MAYBE 7 if the ducks have somthing uptheir sleeves

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ottawa is not out yet, Minnisota has come back from a 3-1 deficeit to win a series, not once but twice. I hardly think Devil fans should celebrate yet =P

I like Brodeur but I hate the devils, Brodeur is the only player on new jersey I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom