Other animes

Best answers
Hey whos seen Animes like Trigun, Hellsing, Goldenboy, Akira, X, oh my goddess, Cowboybebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL and name some other good ones i need more lol that are good and obvisly we all know about Dragonball all the way to DBGT so what others ones you people know and crap i almost forget .Hack//sign, .Hack//limity

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*raises hand*
Anime List
Not too many, okay amount though... Right now i'm really into Onegai Twins, Naruto, and E's Otherwise i guess, dbz-like powers :)
Trigun + Hellsing were good and all, but i dunno, i just found them over-hyped and nothing too special...
Ah! My Goddess was short, and ehh-ish, something to get if you're bored. FLCL on the other hand, i loved it :)

Best answers
FLCL was different yes but awsome and hellsing was pretty good you gotta admit for how short its been out and its in america and a box set and what not i get my box sets cheap hehe like 30-40 bucks im talking about not that 100-300 bull ****

Edit: hmm this sites censored lol first to see that
Also i still need my bug help in the bug reports only 1 replied to it so far and why does it say i got 2 posts when i got more? lol

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stewy said:
FLCL was different yes but awsome and hellsing was pretty good you gotta admit for how short its been out and its in america and a box set and what not i get my box sets cheap hehe like 34-40 bucks im talking about not that 100-300 bull ****
Hellsing was cool, but not as amazing as i thought.
Box sets, meh, I dont have money to be buying that stuff :/ If I ever do decide to buy anime, I'm going to buy eps 45 to 52 of gundam seed ( ep 44 was the last fan-subbed ep, then bandai licensed it :( ), and then FLCL :)

Edit: Replied to your post in Coding / Bug Report... Kinda useless responce but i gave it a shot :D

Best answers
I really wanna see gundam seed been a fan off all the other series i wanna see seed but havnt gotten around to it i need to buy .hack//sign dvds because its like not on TV anymore or soemthing and i missed a lot because it would be on every sat night at midnight and sometimes id be playing a game and miss it.. so im gonna buy it and watch them all in one day instead of 4 months lol

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, yeah. Mastasurf (ESF team leader, guy who got me hooked on anime) suggested Gundam Seed to me. The first 20 episodes is nothing special, but in the late 20's the sereis really starts to shine.
.hack//sign never really cought my attention me for some odd reason. I heard too many bad things about the anime and I really dont have the 4-5 GB to spare. When i say bad things, I mean like I've heard that it moves really slow, and just doesnt really go anywhere... Quote from an animenfo review
I tried really hard to watch all 26 episodes, but I couldn't. I stopped to ep 17. There's not actually anything wrong with this anime, it's just I don't really care what happens in it. There's just some stupid nerds who play that stupid game and all they do is talk, talk and talk. It's like watching irc channel where everyone idles and talks crap sometimes.
blah blah blah...
Acouple of my friends told me the same thing too

Best answers
Well i say the stopry lines pretty cool also the Game .Hack//Infection which is part one of the series there is mutation part 2 outbreak part 3 soon to be released both go really well and also .Hack//Limity you have to watch to understand some parts of .hack//Sign so yea its a bit long but if your into animes than watch it bit slow yes but they dont talk all the time. Its about thsi kid whos stuck in a game cause the game put him in accoma. The game and the show Are both story lined to find out what happened what could of caused this the mass destruction it can cause like it could knock everyone into accoma for who knows how long and the Key of the Twilight which can explain it all but i havnt see much of it id like to though

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I watched acouple episodes of .hack//sign, i know what it's about ( somewhat, lol ).The only reason why I considered watching the anime is because I heard the game is kick ass.
I dunno though, i have acouple other series i want to watch before .hack//sign...I just cant seem to remember any of them at the moment, lol.
Oh, btw, since you like anime be sure to vote ^_^

Edit: Looking at the poll again, i should have picked the cat girl ( pics below ) instead of the other girl...
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Cat ears are pretty cool :)

But anyways, back on topic, are you watching any animes that are still comming out in japan? All the animes you listed are already finished.

Best answers
The game has cool battles and what not but its mainly for the story mode if you wanted to you can go lvl up to the max lvl of a server than do all the quests like that so just for the story which is awsome and you find more things out you missed in 1st that are more boardened in the 2nd and also damnit somone else with a hellsing avatar and what not damn not fair... ill have to get something else...

Edit: Hellsings not really finished cause theres gonna be another season and stuff they released it in america cause fans subed it put it on the net and they said **** it were releasing it in america and it became a hit and no i havnt seen the one still coming out in japan i cant find a good anime site with that information its always in japanise and i dont know it lol

Cat ears rule!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make your own avatar if it bugs you that much :p I made my naruto avatar, along with like 10 others.

About the game, sounds like a average RPG to me. What would be cool if it was really a MMORPG, and not just a simulated environment. That's one thing that really bugs me, like in the game "Morrowind". It's an awesome game, but after awhile, I just felt so lonely and cut off from the world playing with a bunch of retarded computer AI. I wanted a REAL MMORPG, i wanted to talk to real people, not these retarded bandits who want to steal my clothing and rape me :(

Edit ( in responce to your edit )
Cat ears rule!
damn strait they do ^_^

About the second season of hellsing, so far it just looks like a rumor. I havn't seen it confirmed on any websites yet... And with series still comming out in japan, you can use animesuki, awesome website.
Note - It uses bittorrent so make sure you download the client.
And for anime reviews check out animenfo, great site to look up some anime reviews before you download/buy.

Best answers
I understand you man If .Hack//Infection was an online game it would be sooo big man like the top game ever id bet cause you can go running around trade and battle not like the stuff in diablo this would be better if you played the game and if it really was online man it would be out of stock fast id buy it in 2 secs if it was And i just might make my own avatar lol

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*nods*
That would be pretty damn cool... The thing with MMORPGs, I dont like to just fight fight and fight. I want to have freedom. I like games that just let you be a cook, or a fisher, and you dont have to fight, ever. I dont like being forced to fight, makes me angry...

Best answers
Understandable see this one you can fight trade raies gruntys race them itd be sweet Gruntys rule! lol But if if you wanted to be evil and what not you could kill others and stuff more relistic you choose what you wanna be but in the game game for ps2 i wish you could chose a different class cause when you start the game it looks like you can but you cant...

Edit: lol im talking like there is a game like it and its out i wish it was...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, almost forgot to reply :)
Oh, that's a shame :p Looks like i'll have to rent the Ps2 game @ the video store some time :) Hmm, we need to pick a different topic now -_-

Edit: Lol, this is like a aim conversation, surprised no one else joined it.

Best answers
Yes yes the fact im gonna go to bed lol and Why did they Make Budokai so ez damnit Kid gohan owns in the tourney mode! just toward towards L1 and you can knock them out in a few hits.... oh well FLCL not on anymore damn Adult Swim on Cartoon network stop changing on me!!! ahhh

also best episode of Cowboy Bebop is Ballad of fallen angels i wanna see it again lol ive seen it a lot but i like it lol Oh how could i hae forgotten escaflowne! well talk you you later joe bye

Edit: if you liked the music for FLCL like i did the group is called the pillows if you didnt know

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Budokai was just kinda boring after awhile, no comments on that...
The dubs of FLCL were REALLY nice, i loved them. I'm sure adult swim will play flcl again, sometime...

Anyways, yeah, I better be going to bed too... It's been fun Stewy, night :)

Edit:
I have the first + second OST of flcl ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BESERK!!!!
serial experiments lain
battle athletes
those who hunt elves
legend of crystania

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, that's one of the animes i wanted to get, Berserk :) I'll get that as soon as i burn acouple more anime series to CD

Best answers
3x3 Eyes
Arc The Lad
Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2041
Galaxy Express 999
Martian Successor Nadesico
Orphen
Outlaw Star
Samurai X OVAs (AKA Rurouni Kenshin OVAs)
Tenchi Muyo! GXP (unfortunately, FUNI got this one :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom