Orginal AF Pack.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi Guys. I wanted to ask you guys if you had the orginal AF pack or a link that was used in the late ESF AF server that is down now. I searched the web now for over 3 hours and could not find the pack. And i could not post a new thread to ask you guys, so i just bought the half life game and now some help please.

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
here's the original creators of the RC3 + AF Pack extension: http://db-arena.webs.com/siuntiniai.htm

but remember that it's not related to the ECX RC2 creators at all, and if you already have the 2 addons installed; installing RC3 + AF Pack will exceed the 512 limit and will not work. Sorry if I'm not an admin xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Still, this isnt what im looking for. I know it will exceed the 512 limit because i myself tryied it.
The old AF pack had the following characters (Xicor - ssj1-ssj7, Broly ssj1-5+Ultra bodies,Gohan Ssj 4, Teen Gohan up to ssj4. Fusion Gogeta that is up to ssj7 to with the kinda blue hair .

Thank you anyways

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8yjwvjvg0u3dal -- Version 1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?7i6ze513bnar3s5 -- Version 2.0

Included both versions since you said you wanted the original, and I'm not sure if 2.0 of the same pack would be the original.

Characters in the pack:
Baby Vegeta
Broly AF
Gogeta AF
Teen Gohan AF
Goku AF
Goku Jr. & Vegeta Jr.
Goten GT
Gotenks AF
Pan GT & Adult Gohan Ssj4
Vegeta AF
Vegeta GT AF
Vegeta Ssj3
Vegetto AF
Xicor

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sub, I have those to, but these are just a part of the old AF Pack, Its missing the xicor transformations, Broly transforms only up to ssj4, There are alot of missing files.
:p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Still no one? Then i guess the files are long lost due to all links being down.... Isnt there a way to fix a broken link?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still no one? Then i guess the files are long lost due to all links being down....

Isnt there a way to fix a broken link?
Not unless you get in contact with the admin of the site and ask him to fix it provided the file is even still on the server

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it was hosted by www.Esforces.lt. Looked around with google chrome translating almost everything still dont know who the head admin is.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The reason you cannot find the pack is because the server administration ran that server with custom content that they created. They haven't released as far as I know so unless you can ask around on one of their other servers or post on their forums you will not be able to get ahold of this character pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom