option to get away

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 2nd idea the most and if the team doesn't wan't 2 use this idea plz just use the 2nd one.

Best answers
"5) if you successfully block a ball type attack, you may hold on to it and fire it on your as your own. (trunks vs metal frieza, deathball)"

I was thinking of sugesting this just a few hours ago lol ... then I started doing stuff and forgot lol ... guess Pain beat me :p

I was gonna add ... If someone catches a Deatball ... Frieza can fire a ki blast(this chould be made the alternete fire to the Deathball) and if it hits the guy holding your Deathball ... BANG ... This whould only work for the Deathball ... cuz I never seen a Spirit bomb blowing up in that manner ... Im sure it wont unbalance anything ... just think ... how often do you BS with a Deatball ? :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like it too!!!
also - buu was able to take control on Goku's Spirit Bomb...
then - vice versa...............
BOOM! CYA BUU

Best answers
Number 5 = the current one... Christ, do you people play this game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
5) if you successfully block a ball type attack, you may hold on to it and fire it on your as your own. (trunks vs metal frieza, deathball)
we play the game but i guess you cant read. #5 says that you can HOLD it and then fire it later on at your discresion.

the current system would be #1
Pain said:
1) the way it is right now, you deflect it back.

Best answers
Wow, you hold it, wouldn't that be worse? Think if they're team happen to start charging beams, and flung a hole bunch of them at you? Not very fun huh?

Plain and simple, this fifth idea just gimps the player.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well your welcome to your opinion,

i think it would be nice that if you block a substantially powerfull attack that you can use it for your own purposees instead of just whacking it off into the distances.

and there isnt really a time limit to when you block to when u can fire it back. so if you block a weak attack and choose to hold it, you can throw it back immidiatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom