Optimize Frieza Disc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe its "ment" to be this way but i wish it was improved. First of all discs arent that great, but ignoring that fact, all i find the frieza disc is remotely usefull for is if your lucky enough to get some1 with it when you make it return.

Could you possible make it more manuverable like beams, i dont know.

I'd like to be able to throw it and as some1 swoops be able to turn and nail them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Freiza Disk should work like a Kami torp, only you cant use it after till like 1-2 minutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say a good wait, tat would be deadly enough, so i say to have a long cool down time. and i Never played BFP so kami torps should be fine.

Best answers
well..in BFP the Frieza disk was automaticly homing the enemy....following him here he was going..but the disk wasn't very fast cuz u cold've just run back if he has in front of u and dodge it...

Best answers
I like the Kami torp Idea , Only if it was non returnable.
Added maby with the double disk charge Idea at 100% Final Form...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
double homing discs would be neat that lasted xx seconds after thrown, and you just had to evade them til they go away

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres a good way with those ideas.

- Freiza disk homes exactly like the Kame Torp.
- The Disk cannot be returned.
- Cool down time long. (1-2 minutes)
- At Final form fully charged Freiza disk at the cost of 80% ki resuts in a double Disk.(Also cannot be returned)
- after 20 seconds the disks vanish.(Duration may need changing.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but the whole point of frieza discs is the returning.... bah.

How about they drain ki until you return them, like when you fly you lose ki til you drop or charge.

And when they return the ki starts going back up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt be balanced like that though, because its literally chasing the opponent, why return it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because frieza would be weakend and could be nailed while waiting for the disc to return, and if he breaks the channel the discs could dissipate. Just have him move really slow or not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom