Optik's Work

Best answers
Well I currently have only two sigs made, Which there the one's im using now. :) Tell me what you think, And check back soon for a few more sig's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the first one is a bit simple, and the text is a bit bland, the backround is just clouds recolorized and the pics are not very good quality 4/10
the second is better, font is ok, the pics still need work too but overall its like a 6/10

Best answers
heh, Thanks. Ive been making sig's for maybe 2 1/2 weeks so im still learning. Main thing I want/need to learn is backgrounds. lmao... :p

Best answers
Eh, My sigs are no were that big. lmao... Also dont try and big like me making android17 sigs. :) Just Kidding.

EDIT: Also you need to work on your cut outs, And should work on a style to use, That is kind of plain. But not bad for first try.

Best answers
Well here is another sig, Its very basic seeing how im still trying to find a good tutorial about textures/backgrounds.

I know the 2nd image is poorly cut out, But i was being interrupted all night by PM's. So just let me know what you think over all.

EDIT: Sorry I didnt relize i had already post. Sorry for the double post.

EDIT: Ok I have two new sig's, Which im currently using. Watch the 2nd sig i have, as it shows the two new sig's I created. Hope everyone likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom