Oozaru?

Best answers
Wil it be possible to transform into Oozaru or Golden Oozaru in ESF beta 1.1?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nope, and as for golden Oozaru, it will never occur since the team is basing the game on DBZ, not DBGT, plus I think an oozaru would be really hard to haev, an uber sized guy getting jumped in the middle of the map:laff:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I wouldnt want Oozaru, that would suck , this huge thing smackin you away and if you were one, you would get jumped:shocked:

Best answers
I don't think he'd get jumped....

I think he'd just be to strong for everyone. :fight:

with his powerlevel I think he'd wipe the floor with them in about 2 blows.O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
golden oozaru is in dbgt for one and i dont think the hl engine would support oozaru anyway

Best answers
well it did in the uhmm...
BFPDBU
Bid for power. DBZ Univers!
its really gool!
but one thing.

you can be an Golden Oozaru there!
but its just a smaller version of it!
but still. its very funny to play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the engine does support oozaru. Why?

A. ESF made a scaledown.. making the thing bigger is just making it unscaled down.

B. they can code higher pl in.

But this wouldn't be to cool from fps and lag point of view I guess... yet.. maybe they'll ever try.. lol.. hopefully if they do they do after I got myself a new kickass comp which won't run on 5 fps. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you cannot hope, the HL engine just isn't capable of these things!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told ya.. IT IS.

still a bad idea cause ppls comps and connections can't do this.. but the engine can. :)

(so i vote no. lol)

Best answers
it'd be way too strong if they base it on the show. Going to Oozaru form multiplies your PL by 10. I think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adding in Oozaru? LOL what a joke!!!!:laff:

Best answers
I don't think so, and anyway whats the point i mean even if the did make him in the game he would be really slow and what attacks has he got?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the time they reach SSJ all the saiyans have lost their tails for good anyway. Remember they don't regrow them after puberty? Goku lost his before DBZ, Vegeta lost it in the Saiyan saga, Gohan lost it in the Saiyan saga, Trunks never had one (or it was surgically removed?). Soooo no way. The ability to create a fake moon was saiyan "technology" that only Vegeta knew how to use anyway. And most maps are during the day.

Best answers
You can see the moon during the day sometimes...and for maps like kami lookout, the earth could be used in place of the moon, but you are right no one has a tail. Still that doesnt stop them from making Oozaru; it would be nice to see it in a later version, they could make it so 1 person is Oozaru and is big and really powerfull and then he has to vs. everyone else. And whoever kills the Oozaru gets to be him next round.

Best answers
That's a very good idea!!

it might take long to kill him....

but who cares about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom