Oozaru mode

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just wanted to see if this idea was a silly idea or if it could be in later versions of ESF. Oozaru mode(The big ape thing), to use this you would create a energy ball that does no damage, which would be the artifical moon. The longer you charge up the energy ball, up to a fixed point of course, the longer you stay Oozaru. When you transform the guy would grow a tail in the animation, and increase the Ki x10 for the duration of the energy ball. To trans form you would have to be in the line of sight of the "artifical moon" or you could have it so that soon as its released it rises to the top of the level. His attacks would be melee and the mouth blast, abilities would be, slighty faster movement and more life but no block. Now obviously this transformation is for the Sayians only which brings up the balancing, dispite that I thought I would throw it out there to see what you all thought.

Also the energy ball should have hit points making it destroyable, maybe 300?

Best answers
A new take on an idea i normally thought would be completely out of the question, but the way you present it, it could actually be feasible...for a much later release. Because it would unbalance the game by giving the saiyans a large advantage, but maybe in a later release where non saiyans have advantages too. Good idea but i doubt they will do it now if ever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the levels arnt big enough for oozaru and come to think of it the oozaru would be blasted into many little monkey bits cause he cant dodge beams

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...maybe give him much more HP? Or much more defense from attacks?
But you're right about the level size...the maps would be too small when someone is an Oozaru, and if they made them bigger, the maps would be too huge when you're not Oozaru...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh... oozaru in esf_city..... mad rampaging monkeys crushing buildings..... will they turn into candy if we use buu against him? :D

I think its OK..... but that depends on the map size..... It would also be hard to dodge, like Hibiki said.... but then again, might give a big advantage to saiyans

Best answers
Well you dont necessarily need to make the ozaru scale to a regular saiyan. You could just make them the size of a regular character, just slightly bigger.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could make it the size of a normal Half-Life model. That makes it about twice as big as an ESF model.
And you would have to make it immune to stuff like Disks and Candy Attack. :p

Best answers
i read on a mod where they had an oozaru mode.. where you had one guy who was the ape and when he died the person that killed him became the ape and so on...

that came from a gamespy interview on q3 mod called bid of power or something..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2x seems good... heh... let him run over the other characters :D
If the ape isn't gonna be to big then I'm up for it :D.... but if its the size of a skyscraper then no :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS4 Gogeta
I just wanted to see if this idea was a silly idea or if it could be in later versions of ESF. Oozaru mode(The big ape thing), to use this you would create a energy ball that does no damage, which would be the artifical moon. The longer you charge up the energy ball, up to a fixed point of course, the longer you stay Oozaru. When you transform the guy would grow a tail in the animation, and increase the Ki x10 for the duration of the energy ball. To trans form you would have to be in the line of sight of the "artifical moon" or you could have it so that soon as its released it rises to the top of the level. His attacks would be melee and the mouth blast, abilities would be, slighty faster movement and more life but no block. Now obviously this transformation is for the Sayians only which brings up the balancing, dispite that I thought I would throw it out there to see what you all thought.

Also the energy ball should have hit points making it destroyable, maybe 300?
That Artificial Moon you Speak of is called a Power Ball.

DragonDude - That would be funny as hell if Oozaru was turned
into candy. It'd be like a King Kong Advertisement candy.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
the levels arnt big enough for oozaru and come to think of it the oozaru would be blasted into many little monkey bits cause he cant dodge beams

Doesn't Oozaru have something along the lines of 10x the original form's power level? Well there you go. Someone ten times your power level isn't going to be destroyed by a fully charged anything (outside of a kienzan), and you can make him kienzan proof. If you really wanted to make him tough to kill you could make it 20. That should take a while.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Besides, bugs would be caused if it had a huge PL multiplaier, because if you had an extremely high PL, you might go OVER the 999,999,999, which causes bugs o_o

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't think that's an excuse. It isn't all that often that people play up into the hundreds of millions, and in 1.1 there will be a cap anyhow. It could still work. As for the maps, the point of Oozaru isn't to be small and agile, it's to be large and in charge.

Best answers
And another point to this idea, if someone were ozaru and say 3 times bigger than a normal character, everyone would be trying to throw huge beams at him, cuz hes ginormus and everyone wants to get rid of the ginormus guy...this would balance the idea of ozaru

Best answers
lmao this is a good idea but think of it when it actually happens...#1 problem of esf, spammin
imagine a 8v8 game where eveyrone is a saiyan and eventually an oozaru :O itd be a zoo and no one would be able to move
*edit*
i correct myself, funny idea, not so good :]

Best answers
Originally posted by DragonDude
Well...maybe give him much more HP? Or much more defense from attacks?
But you're right about the level size...the maps would be too small when someone is an Oozaru, and if they made them bigger, the maps would be too huge when you're not Oozaru...
the bigger the maps. the more fps it takes from you.
so if they are gonna add it. they should make a game mode with a few new maps dedicated to the oozaru mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom