One word story

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow

(Quicksilver....i think your lost)

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because

cumshot.... lol..... related to the word I was lookin for... :]

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was

Retired
Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick.

(guys keep it appropriate! ;( cuz that is just not right! Plus its against the rules!!!!)

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to

(please put eat it)

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to eat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to eat regurgitated

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to eat regurgitated meat

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to eat regurgitated meat flavored

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to eat regurgitated meat flavored chocha

Kudos 2 NeLo for spelling my name right... :]

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to eat regurgitated meat flavored celery

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to eat regurgitated meat flavored celery, but

Best answers
Hsu took 20$ and bought cookies from Magus| without tax. Mr_Smo drooled over Santa and lixed add. Ballin' is Ez when playing pokémon with Jimmy Bombarlie, while Cartman regurgitated Feces onto cheesecake, nice car said pork made in Democratic Republic of Congo. mr. satan danced around the tree with His mom. then ugly sister josanne, sat with his disco buddy and kitty also his car WRX stolen from his long mom. Braindead, Jonesdaniel, and EsKiMo,Vegito fused into Eskigetdeadielo? Copyright 2003. Directed By Allen Smithy. And Co-Gripped by Agent Smith. Co-Produced by Morpheus. "Neo" starring by a Dolphin shaped cookies watermelon humping frenceman from Germany. Konami Copyright MMXVIII. Later, dead pie said "bleh" then the cat exploded,and just sneezed money out his ear head. Then he took crap outa my mouth. Even Selphie Timlett couldnt swallow my cumshot because it was too thick. Later Epedemic tried to eat regurgitated meat flavored celery, but at

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom