One word story

Best answers
SSJ2GoGeTa is weird. Hes your transexual girly-man type. My type of orangutang. Your dog is transexual. His arse was multi-colored pink green tie-die with anal air. ]V[ Is perverted, habichuelas are stupid multi-colored beans. CrackerJack,Epedemic_Optikz,SSJ2GoGeTa,[MOD]Stealt
h and Hibiki are Gods of Africa. OMG yelled. my crazy housewife was dead. My

Atleast we'r gods somewhere :p

Best answers
SSJ2GoGeTa is weird. Hes your transexual girly-man type. My type of orangutang. Your dog is transexual. His arse was multi-colored pink green tie-die with anal air. ]V[ Is perverted, habichuelas are stupid multi-colored beans. CrackerJack,Epedemic_Optikz,SSJ2GoGeTa,[MOD]Stealt

h and Hibiki are Gods of Africa. OMG yelled. my crazy housewife was dead. My bots!

Best answers

h and Hibiki are Gods of Africa. OMG yelled. my crazy housewife was dead. My bots! Jelly

Best answers
SSJ2GoGeTa is weird. Hes your transexual girly-man type. My type of orangutang. Your dog is transexual. His arse was multi-colored pink green tie-die with anal air. ]V[ Is perverted, habichuelas are stupid multi-colored beans. CrackerJack,Epedemic_Optikz,SSJ2GoGeTa,[MOD]Stealt,LostSoul,

Best answers
SSJ2GoGeTa is weird. Hes your transexual girly-man type. My type of orangutang. Your dog is transexual. His arse was multi-colored pink green tie-die with anal air. ]V[ Is perverted, habichuelas are stupid multi-colored beans. CrackerJack,Epedemic_Optikz,SSJ2GoGeTa,[MOD]Stealth and Hibiki are Gods of Africa. OMG yelled. my crazy housewife was dead. My bots! Jelly beans

Best answers
h and Hibiki are Gods of Africa. OMG yelled. my crazy housewife was dead. My bots! Jelly beans screamed.

Best answers
SSJ2GoGeTa is weird. Hes your transexual girly-man type. My type of orangutang. Your dog is transexual. His arse was multi-colored pink green tie-die with anal air. ]V[ Is perverted, habichuelas are stupid multi-colored beans. CrackerJack,Epedemic_Optikz,SSJ2GoGeTa,[MOD]Stealth and Hibiki are Gods of Africa. OMG yelled. my crazy housewife was dead. My bots! Jelly beans screamed "FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!"

Best answers
h and Hibiki are Gods of Africa. OMG yelled. my crazy housewife was dead. My bots! Jelly beans screamed. "FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!" yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom