one word story

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards

(just for clarification: a Rickenbacker is a guitar; it's used by Haruko in FLCL as a melee weapon)

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shreded

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shreded and

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers.

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom