• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

• poopie

• Total voters
Best answers
Now this is the story so far! Please read through it carefully and tell us what you think!

One evening Deverz died of alcohol. We danced wildly. Except the oness who felt ill from drinking too much gasoline with Element4q2. So they went to Mexico and searched for GOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!! In the Scruffster mines, but mysterious from the holes in the butter that melted came Cold Steel, who confiscated my virginity during voodoo rituals. Oh, then I sexed myself with a MinesSkylineR34 behind the wall, using spikesticks to tear teddybears privates off. Anyway the platypus flew naked towards Suicidal_Maniac then crashed into Suicidal_Maniac's evil doormat, which was dead-sexy, considering what smells like cheese running. Night-prowlers came into my panties, so they violated my teddybear repeatedly. When grandpa and great grandpa walked in they tripped over Hwoarang's hat which had been burning. They started to dance and Humpie humped FIE FIE until GwOOveh died. NeLo has small ambitions towards life. Gaara loves to knit and watch bunnies shoot pool cues into Humpie's butt-cheaks with extreme penetration. Suddenly Gai stopped and hugged my girlfriend who was uglier than a gorilla's grandma. "Holy ****!" said Raiko falling into spikey fingernails. Phatbear eats Deverz cooking and grew an extra genital implant which was gold and seckseh. Smo's butt exploded because it contained Humpie's lost firecracker. Then my great great grandson shot his feet and blood splattered against my sexeh nipple that grown larger than a pepperoni. However my friend Ice Man died. Subway, prepares their special employee Deman with a cookie and then assigned Hsu covert operations of dancing like someone's mom. Ninja feces dissolved, cultivating mother's exploded head. [eD]! put maxipads and tampons into a women's nose ring holder that turned purple elephants look scary in polka-dot cheese bikini. Reptile is big and girly. Prozac smokes mouldy weed with cow testicles. Then he totally spontaneously saved GMO! from grOOvy's evil anti GMO! organization called HAG. Suddenly Raiko jumped off a cliff landing on GOOOLD! Hwoarang rhymes weird things but can flow with liquid wood. Snake101 pewped on Hippo's chest. Hippo died ten minutes later from hell. Epedemic_Optikz got a spanking lyrically and realized that Hwoarang ingested his pride, by sexing Cold Steel. "[eD]!" yelled NO! Not a knife!! Super Veggeto stabbed [eD]! in his crotch repeatedly.

Earth was doomed thanks to no one's silly shoes. Suddenly, Super Vegetto smashed the hell out through a glass Frito. Suddenly, Darksun modelled NeLo naked, then [eD]! laughed, but the gigantic WANG slapped [eD]!'s face, but it didn't damage Nacho-man's eye, j/k. Batman randomly shot frijoles into Robin's chest, incidently Batgirl ate one. The monster, Cucumba, ate Batman because he is ghey. This thread has no real pie. Deverz came into the ghey-bar to kill Raiko. We celebrated for the rest of the millenium. But wondered how Raiko was so sekshi. Suddenly, Hwoarang destroyed Michael Jackson and saved us all from molestation. Cucumba ban sabered Woker because he smells like MyStIc~ShAd0w. Just then Trogdor held Cold Steel tight, and burnt hairs on barbeques pulled stuff off his nuts painfully. Suddenly Goku was massaging his hairy sack which was bleeding. WTF was it doing, bleeding? Actually Goku ate banana residue, filtered STOMPER while robots dealed cards, unable to wackoff, inevitably turned irrevocably chicken. Goku is anticipating the death of Humpie. Then Lust pewped on Vegeta then spermed painfully as Hash picked several mice to salt jc's turntable. Fully MAY-08 PcJoe burnt ESF like HL-radio-n00bs tried eating cake. Meanwhile Frankenstein looks stoned. Van thing loves mushy-rooms while lighting joints and chewing socks with giant octopi 9 year old cheese sexing "kurt" is using Valeska's testicles like Hibiki's poop smells like whatcha-ma-call-its. Lust's love, SailorAlea, hit Humpie's Hot-Spot fone with a big gremlin then all GOOOOLLLDDDD members appeared, studying seven rules of GOOOOLLLDDDD rings. Earth combusted by giant helicopters that Krap-A-Lot on everything that moves. Sephiroth killed'm all. Threads rule when Valeska dies in shock 'cos his head jiggles when Cucumba licks himself. Majin_You sexed Coldy.....alot.Goku owns nothing except Honor his man-gina!!!WHO HA!!!. Stuff in germany owns rabbit arse!!! Smith was drugged Matrix-style because Gr00vy p00ped

Half-Life is a poopy, ugleh piece of cheese that constipates by milk. Zeppelin balloons pop and made Britain become bored. Then some French prostitutes burned Hibiki and ran through a nude bar rampantly, drinking coffee from half digested eye-balls……….

To be continued

Best answers
its ok,
it had it's funnt parts
and parts where it deosn't make any sense

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Especially where some people are posting, who do not understand the phrase, and **** it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom