One word Story returns!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't

Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care

Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron

Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and

Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn.

G
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. flappy

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went

PRJ

Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went down

G
here once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went down some

PRJ

Best answers
here once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went down some streets

Best answers
here once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went down some streets of

Best answers
here once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wraped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went down some streets of steel

Best answers
here once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wrapped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went down some streets of rage

Best answers
here once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wrapped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went down some streets of ragekage

Best answers
There once slept a monkey king named Bubbles. He awoke to a blue alien that destroyed his faeces and burned his kitten. Gordon was skipping along, singing Bananaphone to a turkey who ate Raffi when Zabuza laughed out flamingoman for the massive humples that tripped down hill. Then Dask went *SNORBLE* *GORBAL* and had 78 handicapped chocolates shoved up his right ear. Along with several other white albino pumpkins, dark pieces of the evil glass that are so n00bish, they ask how big is grandma's ass is wrapped around the galaxy? The penguins came hunting for turkey's sauce-patties. Then my flamingo secksed with thousands of man-hookers. They went insane, so Jesus failed conquering Mars. Hwoarang wanted more. I didn't care, because apple-pie kills presidents. Iron and thongs burn. Flappy went down some streets of ragekage, eating

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom