One of the wierdest things I have ever seen!

Best answers

Its not FAKE or something ... lol

I just loaded esf_cellarena_b3 a few times and that code appeared instead of the grass ... it only happend once

This goes to in my rare collection of wierd ESF pics :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like someone replaced the grass texture.

Best answers
UPC, noone changed anything ... it loaded up normaly ... with grass 2 times then this ... ( a little part of the arena was like this too lol)

Darknavigator, your seeing the old pic because I just uploaded this one over it ... refresh a bit or try looking later lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what happened to my sky on D3D (there would be a goku skin on the sky o_O). I'm not sure about grass though...

Best answers
off topic: the matrix code inst just a load of jumbo its letter and nubers and bits are lighter to show evy thing

on topic: musta been somthing wrong wih the grass

Back From The Dead
Best answers
i was making a joke, its not the matrix code. its some problem with the map. and the matrix code isnt normal letters.
there must be a bug in the mapping somewhere.....

Best answers
Yea it was a bug ... a once in a lifetime one because I cant recreate it ... it looked cool tho ... *daydream* someone should make a map thats a big box and has green code(annimated) on the walls. *daydream*

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
i was making a joke, its not the matrix code. its some problem with the map. and the matrix code isnt normal letters.
there must be a bug in the mapping somewhere.....
All it is, is that a texture didn't load and it's using a default one to replace it. This can happen from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom