On burning attack

Best answers
Alot of people say burning attack is too weak (their right) Well I was thinking why it is too weak and i hink I have found the answer when Trunks was fighting Frezia and he charged burning attack when he finished doing his hand movements and held his palm forwards I think he compleated the MINIMAL charge (any attack that charges for that time will be weak) if he had held it longer it would have been much more powerful

Do you think I'm right?

Best answers
Burning attack is not really that great. Why???
Because, the attack is a diversion attack.
It is supose to get the attention of the enemy, in the game however. It blinds the enemy.

Best answers
I know I just think the one Trunks fired on Friza was barly charged above the minimal charge and thats why it seemed weak

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burning attack is MAD powerful if you know how to use it. You hit them and their blind for i little over 2 seconds. Then you swoop at then and knock them to the ground... you can keep doing this, or chuck a finishing buster at them.... And I usually have a hard time with people that spam BA's :S... i stay blinded and keep teleporting :D... theres nothing better to do :p
And a FULLY charged BA actually does a fair amout of damage....

Best answers
Or it could just be that the Burning Attack is a weak attack, and in ESF it's ment just to blind your opponent, so you can get in close with the sword and whack them across the map . . .

Best answers
It needs to be a ball, thats the only legit solution.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I think the the Burning Attack should be stronger in the Android Saga Trunks stated that the burning attack is his most powerfull attack, but then again not everything has to be faithfull to the series.

Best answers
One of the reasons could be:

Maybe he didn't developed his Finishing Buster in the saga.
I mean, if it was his strongest attack. He could easily blow Freeza to bits with the attack.

And you don't have to believe everything what they say in the show, in the show they act like humans. They underestimate their own capabilities or the other's their capabilities.

DBZ is both a cartoon and a realistic(gory) show.
So many people say, King Kai "knows" all.
But he is supose to be funny and give everyone a good laugh, while Vegeta or Goku is more serious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've suggested it should be in ball form already. Many of us had, and think it would be more useful like that.

Best answers
Well from what I have seen Trunks did use burning attack on 17,18 when they were first released (I could be wrong)
Just it didn't have the moving hands wined up but his hands were facing forward like burning attack so go figure
and in the serries they never explain the intrakit workings of a lot of the beams,ball and hoochie momas so burning attack could very well be his finishing move just he used minamal power in it etc.....
like vegeta used final flash on one of the cell Jr's it just moved it around like it was jelly so the burning attack doesn't have to be or do anything, it is really up to the ESF team what it should and will be used for o_O

If the above doesn't make sense too bad :devsmile:

Best answers
That's why Ki is the ultimate energy in the galaxy. You can use it for everything. Turn it into solid, sticky, sharp, "everything".
Hell, I'm gonna laugh my ass of you see a crappy wizard using some fireball spell on Vegeta. While Vegeta blows the Wizard up with a Big Bang attack.

Back to topic, the Burning Attack is a very useful attack. It is not his finishing attack though. Trunk's sword is his most deadly weapon, he is not much of a Ki user. If you compare him with Goten.....

Almost 90% of the ESF players ask the team to turn the Burning Attack into a ball form and I like the idea. It's much more useful if you can fire the attack and rush if the ball hits, so you can melee the enemy around when the ball hits them.

People will have atleast have a hard time fighting Trunks, even though he lacks Ki techniques.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burning attack is fine in my opinion, if anything was to be fixed, it would blind the enemy for abit longer. If it did anything more, it would defeat the purpose of what kind of attack it is... a distraction attack.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burning attack already does more damage than a Generic beams and has a larger blast radius when fully charged. What more do you want? I'm tired of hearing all of this. If you don't know how to use the burning attack, don't use it. If you can't stand Trunks without it, don't use Trunks. It's all very simple folks. The attack does what it is supposed to do, and it does it well.

Best answers
*Cough* Burning attack doing more damage *Cough*

It only does more damage if Trunks has achieved SSJ. Since the one with the strongest PL will inflict the most damage to the others.

So every Attack becomes powerful, when Buu becomes Super Buu, his Generic beam will become a nuke.

Best answers
I reacon they should make a ulternate burning attack
one in beam form and one in Ball form ?
give trunks an extra move and it would look sweet

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
trunks' burning attack is so mother f****** weak!, they need to tone it up some, fa real.... i really like the idea of making it into ball form and it needs to pack more of a punch! know what im sayin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
burning attack is NOT a ball and there for will not be one in esf

and burning attack is also NOT a beam like kamehameha

trunks is a melee person and burning attack is ment to quick blind so u can swoop in its not ment to blow up the world or any crap like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom