Old IRC Quotes

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know, you guys are ******s. When found out I was sean, he made a huge scene and got all butthurt, claiming I made all those YTMND pages of deverz. T_T

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, that's cos we told him you did :D

or was it john volkov we framed for it? i dunno... it was damned funny at the time though :D

DEVERZ SMAAAAAASH!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol, that's cos we told him you did :D

or was it john volkov we framed for it? i dunno... it was damned funny at the time though :D

DEVERZ SMAAAAAASH!!
We scapegoated some old douche around here named SAIYAN_OVERLORD or something, then later it was easy to put it off on sean.
making that ytmnd broke no rules.....however we made a dummy forum account to post the thread about it, with a recent ban evader as THAT scapegoat.

It was a precise operation - all orchestrated by Lee, Kurt, Opti, and myself. The four of us would get all trashed and do the stupidest stuff on skype and the rest of the internet. it was awesome. (well kurt wouldn't get trashed, he was basement dwelling at the time.)

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ohhhh damaera is sean? XD hey sean hows it going? im curious have you lost any weight as you have got older? :O

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We scapegoated some old douche around here named SAIYAN_OVERLORD or something, then later it was easy to put it off on sean.
making that ytmnd broke no rules.....however we made a dummy forum account to post the thread about it, with a recent ban evader as THAT scapegoat.

It was a precise operation - all orchestrated by Lee, Kurt, Opti, and myself. The four of us would get all trashed and do the stupidest stuff on skype and the rest of the internet. it was awesome. (well kurt wouldn't get trashed, he was basement dwelling at the time.)
Holy ****, my tinfoil-hat conspiracy was right?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohhhh damaera is sean? XD hey sean hows it going? im curious have you lost any weight as you have got older? :O
i'm getting word from outside sources that I've actually gotten somewhat skinny!

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
congratulations :O prob fkin taller than me too and im about 11 years older than you >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom