Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wastoid until recently. Was a character I used to draw in high school.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always been Kaination and forever will be<3

I almost changed my name to Kajination and the Hendowski and then Hendowskeet. but I decided not to change it.

@Synth. Holy ****, I did not know you were Hwoarang, I totally wondered where he went.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has always been MC.

I've thought about changing it on numerous occasions, but I figured it's an easily recognizable name here, so I didn't.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always been Kaination and forever will be<3

I almost changed my name to Kajination and the Hendowski and then Hendowskeet. but I decided not to change it.

@Synth. Holy ****, I did not know you were Hwoarang, I totally wondered where he went.
Holy **** you were Kaination the whole time? I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE...:shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always kam!, thought about changing it to Kam!kaZee, but then everyone would know that the ! is an I.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always been Phobius since I've been here and going back many many years before I joined up with ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skorpion
KornSkorpion

Although I don't think I was ever those names here.

Best answers
Cucumba, you know you had like 10-15 different names. One of them I believe is in your sig. I could have sworn you had one with Cuc Prime, or Optimus Cuc or something with Transformers. Can't forget the undertaker one too >.>

I've been Epedemic_Optikz since the beginning of time. If I had to change it, I'd change it to Epedemic. If any mods would like to do that now, be my guest.

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba, you know you had like 10-15 different names. One of them I believe is in your sig. I could have sworn you had one with Cuc Prime, or Optimus Cuc or something with Transformers. Can't forget the undertaker one too >.>

I've been Epedemic_Optikz since the beginning of time. If I had to change it, I'd change it to Epedemic. If any mods would like to do that now, be my guest.
If we include names in my signatures:
Cucatoth
RoboCuc
Model C-101 Cucinator
Cucatron
Cucberg
Cuceus
Cucenstein's Monster

That covers those, but my account name was always Cucumba or Cucumba! during those times. I should do a Diebythesword signature.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we include names in my signatures:
Cucatoth
RoboCuc
Model C-101 Cucinator
Cucatron
Cucberg
Cuceus
Cucenstein's Monster

That covers those, but my account name was always Cucumba or Cucumba! during those times. I should do a Diebythesword signature.
Just rather curious, where did Diebythesword come from, and Cuc / Cucumba originate from? :3

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ChannelForThePa <- Came from a song by Paradise Lost. Pa should be Pain but I apparently didn't notice that the input box wouldn't let me type in the last two letters due to length restrictions.
Miroku <- I got sick of the last name then went for a character from Inuyasha. I'm sure you can see why I've changed it again.

My current name comes from a nickname I had all throughout middle and high school. Not sure why I spell it the way I do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ChannelForThePa <- Came from a song by Paradise Lost. Pa should be Pain but I apparently didn't notice that the input box wouldn't let me type in the last two letters due to length restrictions.
Miroku <- I got sick of the last name then went for a character from Inuyasha. I'm sure you can see why I've changed it again.

My current name comes from a nickname I had all throughout middle and high school. Not sure why I spell it the way I do.
Is it supposed to be Demon or De-man, like, at a college frat party a guy goes up to you and goes, YOUR THE MAN! but is too drunk so says YOUR DE MAN~

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it supposed to be Demon or De-man, like, at a college frat party a guy goes up to you and goes, YOUR THE MAN! but is too drunk so says YOUR DE MAN~
Which is exactly why I'm feeling like changing it again, except I consider changing names so much more tacky :x

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Which is exactly why I'm feeling like changing it again, except I consider changing names so much more tacky :x
I know what you mean, it's the reason I haven't asked anyone to change mine yet =/ though I'm still contemplating it.

Previous online alias':

Fire Phoenix
Chris`
Cosaga

And when I work up the motivation to ask a mod: Emi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom