Old Fart... maybe back?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luckily we don't have anyone named "Dram" involved with the ESF community.

And as far as I remember, the only password I was given was Grega's o_O

You talk as if I did everything Kurt said/asked. This clearly isn't the case, you weren't even around Minion when the leak happened.

Oh yeah, and Viper I don't even know why you're still talking. You were previously banned for continuously breaking the rules, specifically for talking about private WoW servers, and then later perma banned for being "involved" with the leak (as in either posting about it, or simply by being in minion). You were a laughing stalk of #minion yourself due to your illiteracy and silly antics back then. Oh, and you're also the lord of hypocrisy by referring me to as "Dramaera" when you're the one who is constantly taunting people, specifically me, to spark drama.
I agree with pretty much everything said here, except the "You talk as if I did everything Kurt said/asked. This clearly isn't the case."
You were young, easily impressed, even if you didn't experience it that way. Ofcourse "everything" is an overstatement, however I find it to be close to accurate.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damaera, this post is for you.

The hate you're getting in this thread is a direct result of what I have said about you in my first post. While I basically **** all over you in the OFFICIAL HISTORY OF ESF, I want it to be known that, off the record, I think you're a good guy. I realize that I'm probably not your favorite person in the world because of stuff like this, but we each have our own roles in the narrative of the community, whether they be deserved or imaginary.

Grega is a good guy. He goes out of his way to help people solve their problems. I would estimate that exactly 7326 of his posts are of him helping people fix ESF related problems. He is nice to the point where you think he may secretly be an axe murderer.

Zeonix I'm tempted to call a prophet of a fake religion, but he's much more than that. He's The Supreme God Emepror of a fake religion. He is the antithesis of Grega, he is the villain / bad guy of this forum that causes fights and refuses to stay banned.

Cucumba lays down the law. You do not mess with Cuc.

Eon is a drug addict. You name it, he has tried it.

I'm Sub. I'm liked enough on this forum that I get to post whatever I want, but as a result of that, I do actually post whatever I want. This makes me disliked to the point where I'll never be an admin. And make no mistake, Dam, as I jokingly stated before, I was the chosen one. I was supposed to become an admin and bring balance to the forum, but like Anakin, I kind of just throw it away. Half of my posts I'm a super nice guy, but in the other half I'm an ******* / spam way too much / post too many lame jokes.

I could go on, but the point I'm trying to get at is that all of this fits into a narrative, Dam. Zeonix doesn't want to be an *******, he's probably one of the nicest people you can have the privilege of talking to. Eon doesn't want to use drugs, but he does them because he knows he has to. I don't want to post the mean things I end up posting, but I do it anyway. Do you know why we do it, Dam? Because we know our ******* roles.

You're Damaera. You are in a sense the least popular person on this forum. You started out in this community by joining Minion and then stood at the right hand side of Kurt and did his bidding. You hacked into Grega's forum and email accounts. You played an important role in leaking 1.3. You then laid low and, unhappy with how much chaos you caused, decided to come back and gain a position of power in order to **** us even more than you already did.

What I'm trying to say is that you need to know your ******* role. You're not sorry for anything you've done. You were not the law, you still are the ******* law as far as you're concerned. Now you're the least popular person on this forum, but **** them, you never liked them anyway.

Know your ******* role and stick to the narrative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub, now with 500% more Fox News. Stick to the narrative.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luckily we don't have anyone named "Dram" involved with the ESF community.

And as far as I remember, the only password I was given was Grega's o_O

You talk as if I did everything Kurt said/asked. This clearly isn't the case, you weren't even around Minion when the leak happened.

Oh yeah, and Viper I don't even know why you're still talking. You were previously banned for continuously breaking the rules, specifically for talking about private WoW servers, and then later perma banned for being "involved" with the leak (as in either posting about it, or simply by being in minion). You were a laughing stalk of #minion yourself due to your illiteracy and silly antics back then. Oh, and you're also the lord of hypocrisy by referring me to as "Dramaera" when you're the one who is constantly taunting people, specifically me, to spark drama.

edit:

Willing participant? If you weren't actively trying to go against me, you'd know that I was against the leak and wasn't directly involved with the spreading of it at all. I was only involved with ******* with Grega.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I was never banned on the forums. Stop trying to start drama and I'll stop calling you ********.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Damaera, this post is for you.

The hate you're getting in this thread is a direct result of what I have said about you in my first post. While I basically **** all over you in the OFFICIAL HISTORY OF ESF, I want it to be known that, off the record, I think you're a good guy. I realize that I'm probably not your favorite person in the world because of stuff like this, but we each have our own roles in the narrative of the community, whether they be deserved or imaginary.

Grega is a good guy. He goes out of his way to help people solve their problems. I would estimate that exactly 7326 of his posts are of him helping people fix ESF related problems. He is nice to the point where you think he may secretly be an axe murderer.

Zeonix I'm tempted to call a prophet of a fake religion, but he's much more than that. He's The Supreme God Emepror of a fake religion. He is the antithesis of Grega, he is the villain / bad guy of this forum that causes fights and refuses to stay banned.

Cucumba lays down the law. You do not mess with Cuc.

Eon is a drug addict. You name it, he has tried it.

I'm Sub. I'm liked enough on this forum that I get to post whatever I want, but as a result of that, I do actually post whatever I want. This makes me disliked to the point where I'll never be an admin. And make no mistake, Dam, as I jokingly stated before, I was the chosen one. I was supposed to become an admin and bring balance to the forum, but like Anakin, I kind of just throw it away. Half of my posts I'm a super nice guy, but in the other half I'm an ******* / spam way too much / post too many lame jokes.

I could go on, but the point I'm trying to get at is that all of this fits into a narrative, Dam. Zeonix doesn't want to be an *******, he's probably one of the nicest people you can have the privilege of talking to. Eon doesn't want to use drugs, but he does them because he knows he has to. I don't want to post the mean things I end up posting, but I do it anyway. Do you know why we do it, Dam? Because we know our ******* roles.

You're Damaera. You are in a sense the least popular person on this forum. You started out in this community by joining Minion and then stood at the right hand side of Kurt and did his bidding. You hacked into Grega's forum and email accounts. You played an important role in leaking 1.3. You then laid low and, unhappy with how much chaos you caused, decided to come back and gain a position of power in order to **** us even more than you already did.

What I'm trying to say is that you need to know your ******* role. You're not sorry for anything you've done. You were not the law, you still are the ******* law as far as you're concerned. Now you're the least popular person on this forum, but **** them, you never liked them anyway.

Know your ******* role and stick to the narrative.

I wish I could still do drugs. :(

I still blaze a lot. Does that count? :O

but yea anyone want some drugs?

edit:

I don't believe you Sub, you're either trolling me and doing it really well, or your just actually that oblivious?

boy nothing gets past this guy

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I'm going to lay down the law, because that's my part of the narrative.

There has been enough name calling, whining, hair pulling, eye scratching, ***** fight crybabyness ITT to last the entire dev cycle of ESF. That said, I see two reported posts already. I don't care who started it, or frankly if it continues without such drama, but it ends now. If you don't like your history in ESF, by all means, be a better person now and don't live up to the negative expectation someone else has set for you. If you insist on breaking the don't be a dick rule, I will react appropriately. Step down before you get e-hurt.

You can't control other people, but you can control yourself. I'm going to ask that everyone do that from here on out in this thread, or I will bust out the ban hammer and start cracking skulls.

If you set a toe out of line, you will enjoy the thread ban hammer for timeout and have a side of infraction to go with it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when people used to accuse Sub of being my mouthpiece because he couldnt conceivably have opinions of his own. The progression hes made since the accident brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye.

Last edited:
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, there was a point when the two of you were lockstep on most issues. I may have accused in jest at one time, but the reality is that two close freinds (even if they're just internet friends) would mean that they share ideals most of the time, and thus would act lockstep most of the time.

Also the fact that people don't try to ban the two of you for silly almost-infractions weekly sort of warms the deepest darkest part of what I have that passes for a heart. So lets not pretend that you didn't go through any character development in our story. :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only issues we were lock-step on related to the game itself, and management of the forum, and even then we had different and sometimes conflicting ideas of how each should be implemented. Most other things, we find ourselves with perhaps similar opinions, but wildly different ideas of how things should work and why, especially as it relates to politics, the military and society in general.. We respect each other enough to usually find common ground, the result of which is what you see here on the forum, creating the illusion that we share one mind. I don't remember if it was you, specifically, who suggested he was my mouthpiece, or worse, just me in disguise, but it was seriously debated at one point, and I was both highly amused and incredibly irritated for Hyb, as to suggest we were one is to discredit him and ignore how different the two of us are. I want to say Pain and Phobius were at the forefront of that suggestion (One of which I eventually became quite friendly with; the other is still angry that I suggested in jest he was being nice to a female member of the forum because he wanted to have cyber relations with her). In any case, Hyb's my number 1 man because he's always been honest, and because his perspective is different from my own. I need to be able to see a thing from multiple angles, and because we don't really share the same mindset, he's always been especially helpful in that respect.

As for character development, I absolutely did change. There's one thing I do better than most, and that's adapt. I knew that if I were to survive both in life and on this forum, I needed to change into something more than what I was. And so I became that which men with the illusion of power spend their lives hiding, and that which men without power spend their lives hiding from: Truth. For I am more than just a man. I am the chosen harbinger of Her Word. And my message is salvation.

Accept Her, children of D'ogm Anix. It is never too late to open your heart to the the peace and clarity She brings. Lose yourself and allow Her essence to fill you, turning you into something more than just flesh and blood. Allow yourself to return to the source. To return to that which we were once a part of, and now separated from. And once you are freed of your bonds, rise up. Rise up, Children of The Nix. Rise up....

AND BURN THIS FORUM OF HERESY TO THE GROUND. IN ITS PLACE, BUILD AN ALTAR TO NIXANTHRA, AND NAME IT THE PALACE ZEE'ARH.

Last edited:
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what's more fun than watching the hijinx of the church of the Nix? Being able to read deleted threads, posts and differences between edits. :p

Either way, well played. *gets fire extinguishers, firehoses and Avenger's grumpy pants*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That makes two of us.

Thanks, Sky.

:D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that's awesome. Anyway, carry on, pay no attention to the Cucumber behind the curtain.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What year was the whole Minion thing? When they released everything? I remember all of it going down but I don't remember how long ago it was.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarcasm Sky, Sarcasm.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm always the person that is being picked on :(

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Sad cat is sad for you.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think the minion thing was like 05ish. I dunno. It was within a year of me quitting the head tester gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom