Ok...

Best answers
This is annoying the hell out of me. ok this is freaked up let me tell ya. Ok i got the bots for ESF and i tried playing with them and i came up with 2 problems. Ok 1st one. When i press the add bots thingy they join but they dont join. They r just in spec mode the whole time...Yes i did tell them to go to what team they r on but they still go in spec mode. The other prob is when i shoot my beam (just out of boredum) and the explosions r enormous! like a singe generic beam looks like a lite kame. (btw i was gohan) the other one is that i shot a masenko and it looked AND felt like a kame combined with a spirit bomb!!! it blew me to hell btw. Then when i kick the bots that problem goes away. but when i add them that starts...i was like wtf?? can anyone help me here?? ;( :( :\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i'm not sure... someone else had this problem to. :\ try'd to reinstall the bots? cuz you got a installer for the bots..

*about huge explosion. i dont know. never had that before.

Best answers
i think the reason the explosions are so big are cuz like in the old bots sumtimes when i added a bot it wud appear and but it wudnt move or anything and it also had like a pl of like 25, so that may be happening in sum weird way cuz if it wuz like that the dif in the pl wud make ur explosions huge.

Best answers
Skyrider said:
i'm not sure... someone else had this problem to. :\ try'd to reinstall the bots? cuz you got a installer for the bots..

*about huge explosion. i dont know. never had that before.
yes i tried that and still the same thing happens...im so very anooyed with it... ;/ does anyone else have any suggestions? btw thx for trying.. :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Weird... you're not the first one with this prob :(
anyway try this:

-if you have a message of the day bots won't join, remove it when you have one.
-add bots via the console; pop up the console(by pressing ~) and type
addbot <team nr> (where team nr is 1 or 2 :))

other probs, never had that :( (you're sure that you're using the right ones ?)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I installed my bots for 1.1, I had to use the "Activate Bots" executable before they joined teams. They were only in spectator before.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Err really ?? thats weird, the activatebots program edits the liblist.gam so the bot dll gets loaded or not...

Anyway if its still not workin wait for the next version, I've made a console command to let bots execute a console command, with that way you can tell the to join...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom