Ok so...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I have read the sticky about ESF never being on HL2 and it didn't explain anything to me. I was curious as to why they didn't want to put it on. Like was it impossilbe to mod the game or something bizzare like that?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd have to ask the ESF Team, I guess they are loyal to the original engine for the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah ok. Well i always thought it would be cool to have it on Hl2... Man thoses models and beams would own. But hell, the team is pushing the Hl limits to the max. I mean they are pumping out quality stuff.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me, porting to the hl2 engine would simply take to long, and then noone would care in the end since it took ages, and by that time another cool dbz mod of hl2 allready has been created.

ESF will live, and die by the HL engine, and besides, then there is no problem that someone can't play esf, HL is a very light game, HL2 is not.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think the team really wanna spend an extra year or two on the game for just "superior" graphics, not to mention alot of people cant run hl2. Ask any serious gamer what they prefer, graphics or gameplay, and you'll get the same answer. Why spend so long on something that wont effect the game?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i already made a thread on this ages back explaining good reason why esf will never be on the source engine , search for it , it has a simlar title to the sticky on the source thread

Best answers
The only real benifit of converting to HL2 would be bigger, better maps. I don't want to be the one to break it to you but DBZ characters don't need 7000 polys; 1300 is plenty.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF IS NOT GOING TO HL2!!!!!11111oneoneone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom