ok i need help .....again

K

Best answers
man i know im gettin really annoyin with this help thing but ok ill just tell you guys wats up u guys remember my thread about changin to the geforce4 right?well turns out that the card i bought didnt work for my pc for some reason i think it was agp cuz wen i got home i noticed that some stickers that said pci were coverin the words agp which were on the box i even put it in twice and it still didnt work but thats not my problem well i know my mom had said no more trades but she had mercy lol and told me we could go get my old geforce2 mx400 back well i was cool with that until i went to bestbuy.com i saw a eVGA.com e-GeForce4 MX 440 SE 64MB SDRAM PCI Graphics Card 064P1NV62A there and well im thinkin of gettin that one this is a pic of the XFX Geforce2 MX 400 64mb pci card except it agp and some other stuff but the box looks almost the same anywayz the pic will be below but now i got this question which should i get eVGA.com e-GeForce4 MX 440 SE 64MB SDRAM PCI Graphics Card 064P1NV62A or XFX GeForce2MX 400 64mb pci (pic below)

Best answers
well both of the ar fast but if u ask me the "e-GeForce4 MX 440 SE 64MB SDRAM" is faster but i am thinking :p i have it to and it works fine :]only i heard it doesn work with direct x 9.0 but it works fine here

K

Best answers
o ok so um is that vid card good for movies and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom