Ok i know its been done..

Best answers
Ok... THIS HAS BEEN SUGGESTED MANY TIMES!!

But I have realized that the ability to teleport whilst charging a beam is pretty useless besides dodging enemies...(Ssj Goku)

I KNOW THIS IS POSSIBLE

I suggest that all attacks with all players (that are in a very small radius of a enemy player)
Become Insta Gib attacks...and go through the enemy and look like a Big Bang Kamehameha (Kinda like flamethrower)

Close range beams are useless because u hurt urself more than the enemy.

But (change this any way u want but it must be added to become a true DBZ GAME) u can only do such attacks every say 1+ minutes and the beam must be fully charged...It can only be used with Signature moves (Kamehameha, Special Beam Canon, Galick Gun)

BUT it cost extra energy also...

It would have like an gas-like look to it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...So you want gaseous, insta-gib attacks?

...Why?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what he means is, instead of shooting a fully loaded kamehameha in somones face point blank range, it goes though them instantly killing them so you dont take damage. I would like to see this, but only if theres a cooldown time to it, a big cooldown time, and dieing doesnt reset it.

Best answers
If in esf you had limited lives then something like this will be critical. But you can just respawn and if you want to crank up the kills with beams you need to take this kinds of risks. Besides, Your suggestion does not need to instanly kill the enemy. Just deal damage the more the player is ingulfed (sp?) by the beam.

Best answers
And nukeing them with a fully charged beam wouldn't instant kill?
I like the idea that I can gib the idiot that flys at me and still try and deflect the incomeing Buster cannon with a death ball...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give atleast the ff this option, i hate it when i charge my ff and some n00b just stands before me to be fragged with my own ff.
i say only the strongers beams can frag someone without exploding, only the spirritbomb and the deadball are the only ball's that can do this to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, close-range instagib would be good.

Simply, if it does enough damage to kill them, it engulfs them and their model dissapears, if not then then they still get engulfed but just get knocked down or something.

A simple way to calculate the 'engulfing factor' could be:

If a target is within 40 units of the player (a distance around 20 players thick) then the beam keeps going and whatever gets in the way gets knocked out of the beams path and takes full damage.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds interesting but it makes way to beamspam

I still prefer lots of KI and no HP you fire beams you drain KI you get hit you loose KI you BS or PS you loose KI. No KI loss for flying only small for swoop and turbo. Recharge should be tunes down aswell so you nead to recharge a long time in if you want to get a full bar thatway you kill yourself if you fire to much strong beams and it speeds up the game a bit.

Best answers
It's not spammable if...

Beam PL =
Beam PL - (Gibbed guys PL/4)

= Weak beam , still useable , reduced nukability

:D

And On Ki consumption , I understand that but...
Some things that puzzle me...

When my PL is 750,000 it takes X ticks of Ki to fly.
When my PL is 175,000 it takes X ticks of Ki to fly too.

X tick at 750,000 > X tick at 175,000

So why when I'm at a higher PL does it cost SO much more to fly?

Surely as you go up in PL Ki consumption for flying would fall MASSIVELY.

and hell , it would get to the point where people are so strong.

Flying Ki loss < Normal Ki regen.

So why the hell am I looseing PL while flying?
I'd love to get to SSJ919087236 or Frieza form 67.85 and be able to fly in the middle of the arena regeing Ki without haveing to struggle to stay afloat unlike X person that just joined ther server.

Makes it more so that when you earn PL it pays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom