Oh my god please get rid of......

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
.......please get rid of or change the ugly ass red player marker dimond thingy.lol. or at least make it shrink as you get closer. i love this game but in my opinion yall can come up with something better and "cleaner" than that. plus it will make the upcoming release even better.

sorry just a crit.

keep up the good work

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just going to toss this over into the suggestion section as it is a suggestion. Trying to filter ESF chat of less appropriate threads and material.

KDS

Best answers
i see nothing wrong with it, most of the time i dont really even notice it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Joe added a cvar to remove them :). But good luck finding your enemies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, without the diamond its like ESF alpha all over again. That was so bad, you would start attacking someone and realize it was your teamate and then someone would kame you in the back.

Best answers
There are other cvars you can load onto ESF, if you don't like the current one.
Other than that, their not going to take it out of ESF completly just because YOU don't like it.

Best answers
no i agree with what hes saying. There needs to be some kind of marker sure. But not this big ugly sims type of thing. It just looks bad and kind of thrown together last minute or something. Especailly when you get close. The game looks so good except for that one thing. I think you guys could do something to clean it up a bit.

Best answers
I think the idea of making it shrink as you get closer a brilliant idea... except... it's part of the hitbox... so i'm not sure how that would work gameplay wise.

Best answers
well theirs no targeting in the next one so isnt it gonna be hard enough to not find people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes this really isnt gonna happen

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like it to show JUST your teamates. It would make it better, so you wont neccesarly see enemies easer.

Best answers
Why not change the models for the evil team and the good team
for example: a player using frieza in team good has a white armor and one in evil has a purple one?

Best answers
That would take way to much time. There are nine characters and two models per character so 9 x 2 = 18. Too much work for somthing not important. It's fine the way it is now and if you play long enough, you start to not notice it.

-Archer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
Just replace the sprite if you want it to change :p
Its not a sprite, its a model. >_>
.wrl file to be exact, good luck trying to teach noobs how to open one. Even with the stickies. :S

Best answers
I don't know how much time it would take cause i don't know anything bout modelling.
but you only have to reskin a few parts and thats i.

ps: it doesn't bother me that much if that diamond stays or changes anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom