oculus rift

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Still it's nice to see some interest return to this technology.I remember back in the 90's when it was a brand new thing.
They were trying to market it for gaming, but the technology was too slow at the time. The entire experience was disorienting with poor frame rates and ugly blocky graphics.
Oculus seems to be quite impressive so far. I've already seen a few different games use it. Half-life 2 being one of the most notable ones.
Still I have yet to experience it for myself, and with such a heavy pricetag, I probably won't be seeing it for a long time.

Here is a list of all the games known to have Oculus support.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_with_Oculus_Rift_support

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The recent law-suit will probably set back Oculus anyway. ZeniMax is sueing them for stealing their idea apparently.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well get samsungs VR glasses then or the virtualizer xd

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The recent law-suit will probably set back Oculus anyway. ZeniMax is sueing them for stealing their idea apparently.
Oh please. If we go by that then Nintendo should be the one suing them for making an advanced virtual boy.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I really love the sarcasm, facetious comments towards my post. Nothing is out of the realm of possibilities other than the convuluted, snobbish notion spewed out a few of you. Have you not heard of ingenuity? For christ sake, if its not your way, your idea, it means that beliddlement should be taken place, am I right? Yep!

--- edit ---

http://www.roadtovr.com/oculus-rift-games-list/ , here is a large list of games that the unit incorporated into the games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom