O_O THE GREAT DRAGON HAS BEEN DEFEATED.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and my guild we have played since the start of everquest....Long days we have played and bought all the expansions it took me and my guild 3 years to accomplish the impossible.Some of us died on the battles vs the gods of everquest.Hard work and 24/7 effort was put in.Me and my guild are the LEGENDARY WARRIORS!!!!!!! THE FIRSTS ONES TO ACCOMPLISH THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years of hard battles.O_O Me and my guild are legendary warriors in the EVERQUEST LEGEND.First ones to defeat THE GREAT DRAGON!!!!!!!!!! I know some of you don't like Everquest but to the EQ fans.^_^ Game is over I don't think EQ is worth playing now since me and my fellow friends accomplish the goal to finish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Because we are you should read the news >_> we are the LEGEND.We have played since the start we got experencied we killed everybody who got in our way people will fear our clan nicknames.

Best answers
I'm bursting with joy for your ... accomplishment. Yeah. *cough*right*cough*

Best answers
Uh wich dragon, there are lots of them. You talking about the sleeper?

Best answers
no, i think hes talking about the one he defeated in his dreams. LOL :p

j/k ofcourse, probably the strongest dragon in the game. atleast that would be most logical

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the final dragon you at the end you have to defeat him.When you kill him you see a video of the true story is a guy that it was in a cell he knew that some legendary warrior or soemthing will defeat the great dragon.O_O I forgot the vid was long and awesome.lol You only get to see it once in a life time.

Best answers
WOW!!
Nice work, You completed a MMORPG, I didn't know that could be done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O It does have its own story and its own awesome video ending.

Best answers
O_O how can you put all of your time in just 1 game?

If i get sick of something i cant beat :notice: i cheat!!!
(!!!!!!!!!not on multiplayer games!!!!!!!!!!!)

Best answers
Thats interesting, I talked to him on AIM about it, very hard to believe, EQ has a large community.

Best answers
Since when did EQ have CG video clips in game? Oh wait a second , are you talking about the console EQ or the PC EQ? ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played Everquest for 2 1/2 years. I did everything possible in it. It started getting boring after 2 yrs.. The gameplay/characters/classes.. Just started getting very dull.. Oh and GJ on the dragon that one is a duuzy.

I played on Rodcet Nife and Tunare. What servers did you play on Vegetto?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Everquest. I never play anyhting I need to pay for more than once.

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Sucker punch is soo much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin goketa said:
WOW!!
Nice work, You completed a MMORPG, I didn't know that could be done.
Something you pay monthly for should not be able to end, or its a waste of money

Best answers
yeah look at world of warcraft! such a beautiful game. i would buy it but i have to pay +/- 15€ for it! normaly ill say thats worth it but 15€!! cmon thats my going out amound!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Dude....EQ is faboulous is because you guys didn't know where to go I bet you hanged around in the dumbass forest running and killing like jackasses.There's only ONE short clip that is only at the end.When the dragon dies the screen goes black then a lil vid pops up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom