✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice. Say did you add lights yet?

Also did you try it in 1.2.3 yet?

Yoiu can blow the whole thing up you know XD

Thats one of the problems i mentioned.

BTW my example. The map i entered for the competition. Its an early WIP shot but hey ^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DBZE9RqbI8Y

Also Donnie i think it would be nice to show us how it looks from the top of the map. Meaning the highest possible area.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I KNOW GREGA, you motivated me!
When did i ever mention that in this thread ^^

I was asking you if you added lights yet XD

@Lion It really aint that simple ^^

the way you described it is how i made your pirate map. This thing is totally difrent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, nope, no lighting yet, this was just an experiment like your desert map, just wanted to see how it works, my next one will maybe even have trees and stuff in, woo! lol

btw that video link, I can't talk about it yet, my internet is still loading that vid.

EDIT:

the toppest area, I'll see what I can do, but I set my max viewable distance to 99999, I doubt it will dissapear, but why do you want to see it from the top? my skybox doesn't extrend alot vertically, but I'll change it and post pics later on.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, nope, no lighting yet, this was just an experiment like your desert map, just wanted to see how it works, my next one will maybe even have trees and stuff in, woo! lol

btw that video link, I can't talk about it yet, my internet is still loading that vid.

EDIT:

the toppest area, I'll see what I can do, but I set my max viewable distance to 99999, I doubt it will dissapear, but why do you want to see it from the top? my skybox doesn't extrend alot vertically, but I'll change it and post pics later on.
I was asking about that pic so that i can see if you can see the bottom edges of the skymap. Since if you can see those the 3D skybox thing has no purpouse ^^

So if you see the edges make the thing bigger so it coveres them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yea, I understand what you're saying, this was just a test, I'll make something with nice eye candy in the weeks to come ;)

Btw that is 1.3, I just accidentally overwrighted openbeta's maps and folders a few weeks back and had to get my old copy of esf from a cd, so I just copied it over, but the models, sounds, animations and some of the maps are still from openbeta, but it looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom