Nutzy broly

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Were can i get nutzy broly model because i want to edit the model from normal and sjj to ssj2 ssj3 and sjj4:devgrin:

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i dont give a crap anymore,

unless you plan to put it in anything even remotely related to evm, in which care the answer is no.

Best answers
that model is riped anyway from fury of cell many years ago..

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, im a moderator here you know. accusing me of ripping is not going to be a very smooth ride.

i still have the original ms3d files (i think, ive gone through 2 computers since then), and if you dig hard enough you can find the original thread here as well, you go and "find" your "proof", I have mine already and unlike you, I have people that can vouch for that.

judging from the name of the mod, (that ive never heard of it) its more likely they ripped it from me, and if they have any team members on this board, they can suck my ass.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Go nuttzy <3

Funny thing though .. I googled "fury of cell" mod and the first 2 results were threads on this forum

Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
However his Frieza is yet to be desired! :)

Nutzy's Broly is pretty old, I remember seeing on ESFworld years ago. Besides, why would he model be ripe years ago?

Best answers
fury of cell was the first ever dbz mod for halflife .. i know alot about it.. cuz i was the leader of it o_O n any old school people like pcjoe/masta surf will rember it well.. and that brolly is from it made by sherkie about.. god 7-8 years ago.. its old..

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would Nuttzy rip a model if he was perfectly able to create models himself?

Nuttzy has the skills, he doesn't need to rip. ;x

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
nuttzy doesn't rip.
Proof or bs

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm with DJ ready on this, and after taking into considderation, the fact that at the time nuttzy made his broly, there was a zero tolorance for ripping (still is tbh). i'm almost certain he wouldn't be here today if that was the case. bearing in mind Smo, and Mastasurfs own positions on ripping back in the day.

not to mention, i was a lurker back when i watched it being made.

i'm calling bull**** on this accusation.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd have my doubts of any model for a half life mod having even anything close to that quality/polycount 7 years ago.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
save for the non-ssj edit of it that ICE-MAN (not sure what name he goes by now, or if he even still visits here) hooked me up with, i modelled/textured/rigged the entire model by myself.

im having trouble finding the original ms3d file, but I havent looked on my external HDD yet which has literally thousands of unfinished models on it.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well, yeah i found that already but i was waiting off on bringing it back up because i used to be a royal douche =P

the newer one is the one in question,

the older one is a pile of crap. shijing (muffinman) made a few custom animations for it that were pretty nice, but not even kickass animations could save it, it was frikken ugly =/

Best answers
Well...

Well... The model is really cool and well made , but it's really ridiculous to see broly shoting garlick guns or final flashs ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom