NS Classes

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmmm, just a thought to see what ppl who play NS here like to do. Which class is your favorite? (alien and human)

I'm a huge fan of being the gorge :p Building unstoppable infrastructure I swear is the most fun part of the game, then watching marines futilly attempt to take out any of it before they get rocketed into oblivion (or chewed to death by autonomous skulks, that's gotta be the most fun attack in the game :p )

-Karrde-

Best answers
i cant live out my class... shotgun jumptrooper...

i luv it to fully pump 2 shotgun rounds into one fade, then jetting up to dodge the acid rockets, and then the next 2 rounds so he is finished off. i luv to shoot skulks, gorges, lerks are good meal too. onos are easy too, because they cant reach you when u fly. but there are always more than one and they cover each other.

x_x dead

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I play as commander thats my favorite part of the mod =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think comm is awsome, the everso unstopable jumppack shotgun marine is almost as good. For i usually go gorge early in the game then go fade

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the little aliens (The ones you start of as) LOL they rock I love lcimbing up walls then with the leap attack tyhing jump down on some marines attack then run off and wait in the rafters for them to come by then pick each one off hehe

Best answers
uhhmmmm and NS is what? lol someone tell me im confused...;/

Best answers
I like being a Gorge mostly....cuz i like helpin my team.......cuz...im a team player :D a greedy devil ******* team player, but still, im a team player :devil: :D Once i get our team a bunch of res towers and a 2nd hive up, and im playin eclipse, i usually go and make 4-5 def. towers outside of there west entrance, and make bout 2-3 off. towers to defend them. that way, i can go fade, acid rocket the **** outta marines, and then leave there base, get healed, and then start the cycle of CHAOS over again :D MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

v1.0 = Marines were SUPER 1337
v1.1 = Aliens got SUPER 1337 (cough) ACID ROCKET! (cough)
v1.2 = Aliens STILL have the advantage....

They seriously need to re-patch NS again so that Marines get a better chance at live at the end of a match. :\ like...make LMG a LOT stronger....and HWG even MORE strong

laff, they should make it so u could WELD the HWG with the Nade Launcher...and make like the MP5 Nade Launcher like in norm. HL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really heal spray does more damage than spit

what u do is web the guy up and eather a) let ur offenceive towers take him down or b) do heal spray then web heal spray web and jus tkeep doing that till hes down :p

spidergorge pwns :F

but SUPER SKULK IS BETTER!!! its so cool i can make the skulk fly useing adrenalin + leap :D (how a skulk leaps mid air is however beyond me... ;/ )

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, forwhatever reason, ppl never seem to get past my walls of death :p Though I max out the area with towers and have a few defense towers. My defenses usually stay up the entire game.

And I think it's relatively balanced, it's just the marines are mostly screwed once the third hive is obtained :p Though same goes for the aliens if the marines make their best tech levels first :p It just seems that the marines don't work as a team enough. I'm usually only ever faced with a single marine, two tops, unless I'm running into their base :p And they never seem to fortify our hive sites well enough. I set up a crap load of acid turrets outside a fortified hive location and trapped them in. I met ZERO resistance in setting the max of acid turrets and defense towers. They all just chilled inside. Then most of the team rushed them as fades and skulks. Even as a gorge with the spit battack I was taking out turrets :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
I like being a marine with a really good comm because everything you ask for is dropped right on you if they know what they are doing. Otherwise I'm a gorge.

Best answers
the ONLY thing that stops me from ALWAYS PWNIN MARINES...if my computer :\ i know u'll say..."HEY, thats just an excuse" but the truth is..it IS my computers fault sometimes. I dont know why, but sometimes MID-GAME, it loses sound.....i wouldnt mind if it JUST lost sound...but when u lose the sound, it makes it seem like it has 500 ping or some BS. I dont know wuts causing it...but its REALL REALLY ***! is the sound card not compatible with XP or something? here is my stuff:

AMD Athlon
698 MHz
384 MB of RAM

Video Card - NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64
CD-Rom - TEAC CD-W54E
Sound Card - Aureal Vortex 8810 Audio

OS - Windows XP Professional

I think thats all the important crap that could mess things up.....got ne ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom