Nov. 13, 2005 - Eddie Guerrero has passed away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x_x

no way.... damn Rest in Peace =[

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell? But...he cant just leave Rey Mysterio behind =/.

Im thinking pills and alcohol killed him. One hell of a ****tail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like an anurism to me...

damned shame =[

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, probably drowned in his vomit or something :/ he used to have alcohol problems :( let this be a lesson guys, dont drink so much, know your limits. It's not cool to overdrink. You do all kinds of stupid things that you wont remember, but everyone else will....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's sad since if it is an anurism, it'll be two people I know who suffered from that cause. WWE is going through a lot right now with injuries and contract issues. I don't know how long they will last due to loosing all these people.

Best answers
reading that on wwe.com was a shocker..wow
Eddie was one if not my favorite wressler on Smackdown, R.I.P Eddie

EDIT: PWTorch.com says that he was found with his toothbrush in his mouth, he must have died while brushing his teeth, heart failure...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Its a darn shame. He was a great wrestler and he had a young family. Very sad.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I NBA player who played for my home team, Atlanta Hawks, had a similar kind of death, it being related to the heart.

He will always be my fav. wrestler, may he rest in peace.

LAAAAATIIIIIINOOOO HEEEEAAAAT!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to a press conference by WWE, both Raw and Smackdown this week (taped at the supershow) will be Eddie tribute shows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not into wrestling, but still, that sucks man. Just goes to show how booze can mess up your life.

R.I.P. Eddie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like how everyone is pointing at alcahol, when its almost certainly got nothing to do with it =/

Best answers
Wow, man, im really sad right now. Him and Batista were best friends. I'd hate to see how Batista and Chris Benoit are handling this, even Rey Mysterio. I really liked him too. I was supposed to see him fight at Survivor series in Detroit, which is about 2 hours away from me in about a week. Wow, I cant believe how sad i am right now, and im a wresling fanatic. WWE will be changed without him. Sad to see such a great wrestler go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he was one of my favourite wrestlers too, i hope they find out the case of death

Best answers
Kaination, he was a great wrestler. I dont know why Im so sad about this, usually when someone dies, it just blows right over but for some reason, i'm really upset about it. It doesnt make sense to me. He was just fine on friday when he beat Ken Kennedy on Smackdown (ass hole) and now he is dead 2 days later, and only at the age of 38. I felt that I needed to include him in my signature, so i did. And stuff keeps getting worse for the WWE, Batista now has a back injury, 1 week before the big pay per view.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is said because Eddie Guerrero was one of the best wrestlers ever, and a very dedicated man who overcome horrible personal adversity in order to make one of the most amazing comebacks in wrestling history.

This is going to be an emotional few weeks. A shame. From what I know of him (I work with a guy who knows a lot of the wrestlers at my newspaper, even wrote a book on it--check out Ed Symkus, on Amazon, Wrestle Radio USA), he says that Eddie Guerrero was one of the nicest wrestlers he'd ever talked to.

Either way--the man was a phenomenal athlete, and a huge loss to us all. I'm really upset about it personally. Chavo must be a wreck--he's the one who found him, I think.

Terrible news. I think I speak for all of us WWE fans when I say he will be horribly missed.

KyoKusanagi

K
He was one of my favourite wrestlers and an inspiration for me to take up pro wrestling in the first place. I always admired his technical and high flying skill and his ability to portray a truly despicable heel. The WWE won't be the same without him.

Horale Ese Bato! Viva La Raza!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom