Nothing new

Best answers
Why there is nothing new posted on this website? Im long time lurker i come to this website quite few times just to check whats up. Any new pic makes me kinda happy, and makes me feel like its still not dead, and it been some time since i saw anything new being uploaded to this site. started playing this game when i was like 11, since 1.0 era and i feel like i have some sort of connection to this game. still looking forward to final version.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Most updates are either shown on discord or the forums. Websites usually only displays larger updates rather than pics alone

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
As sky said, the discord gets far more updates than the site or even the forum. And also a lot more activity so can always join and have a chat with folks, including the devs.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The party zone is Discord these days. Much easier for the devs to post pics and talk shit

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It would be nice to have this on the forum as well. Since the idea to have this new forum we wanted to make the forum a bit more a life again isn't it?

Maybe a plugin for the forum could work where you drag and drop pictures for posting.
Is that possible @Skyrider ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Shouldn't that already be possible? I know copy and paste is possible, never tried dragging before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom