NOT POSSIBLE!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats the env model animation? And why are you adding Namek Dragonballs when the mode is still buggy :p, or are you fixing it :laff:?

Removing beam jumping on players awwww, that was one easy way to beam spam. Get close beam jump off them out of the blast radius, then blow it up :].

Is cease fire just beams? Or everything?

And is there anything you can take off the optional list that you haven't posted about (like telekinesis)?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
Whats the env model animation? And why are you adding Namek Dragonballs when the mode is still buggy :p, or are you fixing it :laff:?

Removing beam jumping on players awwww, that was one easy way to beam spam. Get close beam jump off them out of the blast radius, then blow it up :].

Is cease fire just beams? Or everything?

And is there anything you can take off the optional list that you haven't posted about (like telekinesis)?
Env model animation, is like the trees in esf_kami. Now they animate/wiggle/whatever.
The namek dragon balls are under optional, it wont make it into beta 1.2, along with 1/2 of the other things down there.
Beam jumping on players is kinda cheap and unrealistic -_-, you'll get over it :p
Cease fire is for everything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Env model animation, is like the trees in esf_kami. Now they animate/wiggle/whatever.
Always good to hear from a mappers point of view :].

PcJoe said:
The namek dragon balls are under optional, it wont make it into beta 1.2, along with 1/2 of the other things down there.
Alright, I was just wondering, it would seem kinda akward to put that before fixing the regular CTDB though.

PcJoe said:
Cease fire is for everything.
Okay, but maybe you should make it for beams, that way those melee'ers won't have to worry bout beam spammers and if they want no weapons they can turn off melee too :p.

PcJoe said:
Beam jumping on players is kinda cheap and unrealistic -_-, you'll get over it :p
But... the beam spamming :cry:. Ahhh well its not that hard to do in other ways ;).

Best answers
Seace Fire mode is a good addition... I dont know how many times I got killed while trying to talk, now all I'll have to do is do a seace fire while I chat. The only problem is that you'll have those lame players turning on seace fire just as there going to be attacked, EVERY time....

Best answers
i fink the cease fire is a server cvar, so only the admins or owner of a server can do it. the only problem is it little n00bs who create their own servers do what u say, but then they cant attack either. ah wellz i still fink its a good idea.

Best answers
COOL!!!
Im hoping that they actully(spelling) make the adult Gohan

Best answers
this 1.2 sounds but ld like to know how big the generic ball can get, will it be like in the the tv where they can make it really really big

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OffTopic: Hey Most Posts On One Of My Threads Ever :)
Ontopic:What Does MultiPs Revisited Mean??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
multi power struggles revisited, it just means that there revamping the whole thing, making it easyer to use and more effective, hoorah :O

Best answers
yeah, they finally added generic ball...:)

can't wait to get my hands on all this esf goodness.... especially advanced melee :p

Best answers
Just to temper the enthousiasm a bit:

Stuff under optional is just that. It won't get added unless some teammember has too much free time on his hands.

If some options tells "code done, should be tested", it doesn't mean it's almost done, it means it's halfway done. Testing and debugging usually takes up half the development time of every software project.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
HEY?!?!??Do The Thing With Nothing Next To It Like
[Done, Waiting For Animation And Testing] Mean Its All Done Nothing Wrong Or Just Something Out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
HEY?!?!??Do The Thing With Nothing Next To It Like
[Done, Waiting For Animation And Testing] Mean Its All Done Nothing Wrong Or Just Something Out
it means that the basic is coded ... it's possible that there're still bugs ... and animations are needed, too

harSens said:
It won't get added unless some teammember has too much free time on his hands.
/me is remembering in the quest he got last, just cause of this sentence ;)

Spiral Shadow said:
will it be like in the the tv where they can make it really really big
no ... it'll be a deattached generetic beam ... nothing else/ more

Vash-T-S said:
well buus body part attack is the absorbtion
no [first I wanted to end here, but I'm too soft]
as Masta said in HL Radio (but it was sure, before), the bodypart will be an attack which is just stunning the enemy
buu already has the candyattack ... so he doesn't need another absorbtion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Off Topic: Netrep U know how to answer questions :p
Harsens U Know How To Get Peoples Hopes Down :p

Ontopic:Frieza's Telekeneisis Was Said On Radio To Point At A Landform And Pick it Up To Throw it Like If U Pointed At Cell Arena Pointed Post It Would Pick Up The Post Or Just Make It Into Rocks Cause It Said IF u Point In Air It Makes Rocks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harsens just tells it like it is

and really people why does everyone go wooooooo generic ball attack!! i mean its not that good like its some legendary super attack or anything

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A new attack is allways cool, Hibiki.

I'm glad that crushing damage will be in, it happens to me alot that i hit the ground/floor/ceiling just when i am about to overpower someones attack, and that just sux. Everything else looks cool aswell. GJ.

Best answers
generic ball : what is this? has any1 a link to a picture or can any1 post a pic? Cause i read the description of u guys but i can't remember it from the series...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its Just A Small Energy Ball They Would Shoot Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom