NOOOOOOOOO!!! it can't be

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wing Zero 0
The series lacks the length and the originality of DBZ. It lacks the quality in storyline and in it's graphics since Akira Toriyama was not involved in making it. Not to mention that there are a bunch of plot holes, that are created when Dragonball GT goes against things that are said in DBZ (example, in DBGT, Vegeta has a new haircut AND he grew a mustache, but in DBZ it is said that a pure Saiyan's hair does not change since the day he is born. He does not need a haircut. So why did he grow a mustache and have a new 'do?).
Couldn't have agreed more.

Best answers
i like stopped watching dbz since the last season. i dont even care to watch the ones they just showed. dbz is old. i dont think they are going to convert GT.

Best answers
I am DLing the last eps now, the one where Vegeta has to last 1 minute is just undescribable
He put every last effort into that fight and even when it looked like it was over, he got up again and kept going.
If anyone ever asks you why Vegeta is such a good character in DBZ tell them he has the determination of a true Warrior :)

Best answers
man, my country restarts with every episode!!! its now at imperfect cell :S but i downd some more!! but think of it!!! here it takes like 3 years to complete the whole dbz episodes!!! without dbgt and db!!! man i hate it but it is cool seeing goku go ssj for the first time like 10 times!:scared:

Best answers
just do what I do, down load em
I have kaZaA and I am using dbz-vortex.com as a ep list for it, I am am DL ep 268 now and by tomorrow I should have up to 276 the last ep
I don't wanna watch the last ep cos I might cry lol

Best answers
I already have the first 2 DBGT eps in english from FUNiMation, so stop your whining, and crying because a show ended? hahahahahahaha

EDIT: Make that the first 4 episodes now :):laff:

Best answers
down here in australia they keep cutting off dbz right after vegeta sacrifices himslef to kill buu,its really crap cos i no he dun kill buu and i wanna see wat happens but i net is soooooooo slow so i cant dl off kazaa cos will take a few years =(

Best answers
Vegeta I am in new zealand and our TV does the same,
SO I down load till my eyes bleed

Best answers
And to be honest, I download the episodes too.
For one "VERY" good reason.

This god damn Dutch television keeps sending out the episodes, because the people 'asks' it.
So we have to watch the Cell saga for like 10 times while we are at the heat of the Buu Saga. This really pisses me off...

Best answers
Hahaha, your all lucky!

In my country we just got the flipping android saga, like yesterday! I have had to download most of the episodes myself, it sucks. And to top it off, when goku went SSJ for the first time in the freeza saga, they RESTARTED IT from the saiyan saga, i was miffed!!!! DBZ is quite boring though, it takes like 40 episodes before anything interesting happens, quite drawn out. I have seen some of DBGT, its ok, not so great i thought. It loses the charm that DBZ had, and is just repetitive and dull, but hey, maybe i just dont like the idea of a super saiyan level and no golden hair.

Best answers
SSJ master if you are downloading them you have to down load 80 eps just for the Buu saga I dono how big the android saga was

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally, I'm glasd its over, I hate DBZ so much lol.

Best answers
yes, and deus, i really should give u a big handsome warning for that whole little thing on telling people where to dl warez, but im not gonna if u promise to never mention it again.

Best answers
i kinda felt the same way, seeing dbz end.

i started watching dbz with some new buddies from high school, back when i was in grade 10. I got hooked, but i never did really watch the full saiyan saga or namek saga. I remember waiting weeks for the next two tapes of dbz to be released, starting from the ginyu saga. My pals eventually lost interest with the freiza saga, but the garlic jouniour saga got their interest back (no goku around, so there was a chance they could not make it!), but when the tape ended with a glimpse of frieza coming back, that was the last straw for them. For me, i only saw the series get better and better, in story and in artwork. I remember many parts of my life passing by watching dbz, from walking to my buddies place with the latest tapes from funi during lunch break to laughing and cheering Cell backhanding Hercule in my first place on my own, with my new friends around me. I remember introducing people to dbz, dating one of the girls i showed it too ( she loved trunks and vegeta :\ go figure) to always hauling my collection from place to place as i moved from place to place. To see this series end, was to see what remained of my childhood needed to end as well. It's sad really, that i used to laugh at people who would watch the last episode of seinfeld or mash or dallas and have it impact them, but now i know that it wasn't just the series, it was the memories that you associated with it.

damn, another essay :p

Best answers
Why is it women like Trunks ???
He's a cartoon for pete's sake
Thats why I don't go out with chicks who like DBZ (no competetion)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deus_Drone, your talking about downloading episodes of DragonballZ need to stop. Fatmanterror has already specified this earlier. Any discussion of Warez is not allowed even if it is legal to have it for 24 hours(which is a flat out lie, people just like to cover their butts)

Anybody else who brings up Kazaa or downloading DBZ episodes will get a warning...

Best answers
WTF? Wing Zero, why the **** did you just summarise the DBGT plot? I didn't read all your post, so I dont know if it was a full summary, but I read enough to ****ing ruin the Super 17 plot. Did you really have to do that? Dont forget that a lot of us in the UK are seeing DBGT for the first time. So far i'm up to Bebi VS SSJ3 Goku, I've already ruined plenty of it for me (yesterday I found out who Ubuu was thanks to the Models forums) and.. FFS! I HATE SPOILERS!!!! >_<

In other news, yeah, i'm really sad to see DBZ go. I loved the last few eps against uub, and all of the Kid Buu saga. Beautiful art, beautiful story, it's just... BEAAAAUUUUTIFUL! :D I'll miss it... considering I only started watching last year when Buu had just hatched, it's grown on me extremely fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom