No update ?

Best answers
"please do not complain about this weeks lack of update ... " .. the news is one week old ... he was refereing about last week ... todays monday .... a new week ...

but nah ... delete the topic anyway :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He's right though, Pain has given no explaination for this weeks lack of update. POTW makes me believe 1.3 is still in development so it makes me :( when it is being neglected. Maybe someone could at least keep it updated the way Pain did 2 weeks ago, also, hasn't it been at least a month since the last MOTM?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm closing this thread, but keeping it alive to make a point. The team owes you nothing, so do not begin to feel entitled to new stuff all the time. A lot of mods don't update anything at all for lengthy periods, so be glad that ESF puts out what it does. You guys have been a bit spoiled lately. Rememeber that the team has lives, and so do the testers. We're not ESF 24/7. Be glad with what you get and please do not complain that the site is not always being updated with new content. 1.3 is constantly being worked on, even if you can't see its progress. So again, the team will update when the team wants to and it is extremely annoying to do so when the server is messed up as is. Just wait patiently, please.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me pokes head in

Karrde is absolutely right, but I'd also like to add that I am sorry for not updating this week either. We are still experiencing some technical problems but for the most part those have been sorted out. So we should be back to our normal schedule next week.

Also, expect a news update soon. I think you guys will like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom