No explosion for weak enemies

Best answers
They'll get splattered as the beam goes through. Like the anime, so the beam continues so it doesnt explodes in your face.

May be a bad idea, but also a good idea ;)

Best answers
Suggested retardedly amount of times before...not gonna happen

Imagine Goku charging a full KKW and teleporting right in front of you, then gibbing you and recieving no damage...not fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see anything wrong with that, I always thought that if the beam was extremely powerful it should just evaporate you, unless you block it. When the beam explodes in your face, it's kind of lame, especiallly when a noob decides to swwop in front of me the ONE time i decide to fire a beam, then I kill everyone around me, and they're like "OMG, you beamspamming NUB!!!" Even though every other frag I have was from melee.... I need to stop ranting. I think it's a good idea.

Best answers
Brim said:
Suggested retardedly amount of times before...not gonna happen

Imagine Goku charging a full KKW and teleporting right in front of you, then gibbing you and recieving no damage...not fun
Huh? I mean't beaming weak enemies, not strong. If it's on strong they'll just blow up... can't you program that?

Best answers
I must admit, I think that beams exploding at point blank is a hole in the ESF system. When Goku shot Cell at point blank, it didn't kill him, there's a bunch of other examples.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a moderator and not even I am going to tell him to use the search button. This suggestion is similar to the others but it isn't the same, so you all shouldn't be acting like mods suggesting he cap it.

I'm all for the idea if it can be implamented in a way that is balanced. As opposed to a system designed to protect the very strong from everyone else on the server it should be a system to protect the very strong from people with extremely low power levels, those who have just joined the server for example. I can relate to what Phatslugga is trying to say; people with very low power levels and drawn to gang up on the most powerful players on the server. I don't have a problem with that, but it's impossible to fire off a beam with 15 low power level characters swooping in front of you. I wouldn't mind a system that allowed me to simply burn through the crappiest PLs if I hit them directly with the kamehameha.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I'm a moderator and not even I am going to tell him to use the search button. This suggestion is similar to the others but it isn't the same, so you all shouldn't be acting like mods suggesting he cap it.

I'm all for the idea if it can be implamented in a way that is balanced. As opposed to a system designed to protect the very strong from everyone else on the server it should be a system to protect the very strong from people with extremely low power levels, those who have just joined the server for example. I can relate to what Phatslugga is trying to say; people with very low power levels and drawn to gang up on the most powerful players on the server. I don't have a problem with that, but it's impossible to fire off a beam with 15 low power level characters swooping in front of you. I wouldn't mind a system that allowed me to simply burn through the crappiest PLs if I hit them directly with the kamehameha.
That always happends me...

Best answers
Hell yeah! This could be really like DBZ with this. It is always fun too be abel too kill more and more and more!!!

Like Special Beam Cannon should be abel to do this, cuz it dose in the show....

Great great!!

Tox

Best answers
This'd be a good idea, making beams literally BURN through people incinerating them.

As someone above said, like when Goku kame'd Cell at close range, it burned right through him.

and when trunks killed frieza with that blast, he have been boned if it blew up on contact :D

Best answers
Tox said:
This'd be a good idea, making beams literally BURN through people incinerating them.

As someone above said, like when Goku kame'd Cell at close range, it burned right through him.

and when trunks killed frieza with that blast, he have been boned if it blew up on contact :D

So um, is any programmer gonna respond?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom