Nishiyotahamasha

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
Congrats, you're an idiot. I've stated the already apparent obvious and you still believe in a fake.
o_O

Fatality said:
If you keep this up, I'm going to be forced to report you to my poop.
o_O

Sicron said:
Wow, only Kenshin and Hellsing? Never watched Fullmetal Alchemist? Full Metal Panic (+Fumoffu!)?
I saw Full Metal Alchemist once, but never took a strong interest in it. I haven't wanted any new animes since I saw Hellsing. My best friend kinda forced me to watch Rurouni Kenshin once, and I liked it and started watching more of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is that thing in the bottom right?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh... I think it's a fetus.. With what looks like a miniskirt. Those crazy Japanese.

Best answers
This will change anime forever .... AWSOME :yes:
But seriously its some nice drawing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever the hell it is, it's my new avatar now.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched Episode 3. It's jam packed with action.

Young Yonunstintafukikun-sama [The guy on the left in the picture] came from another dimension in the past and traveled to the past through his past machine that leads him to the future was on a mission to confront the unborn fetus, TumagachiYokarimuchifanstafikoman-sama. Alas, his power was not enough so he had to call on the powers of the most powerful beings in the universe a) a salamander b) optimus prime c) a charge particle beam cannon.. so working together they are able to banish the fetus to another realm that opens up to our realm so its up to that guy to travel to the past using his past machine to bring him back to the future. its his destiny, his curse to forever repeat this scenario, fore he is the cloaked lone wanderer. Will he later become the fox's [Nishiyotahamasha] greatest ally? Time will tell...

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8862/aserferqwhz9.jpg

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
From what i've seen the writers of this anime are trying really hard to be funny but are failing miserably but thats only from the couple of screenshots you've shared with us Sub =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom