Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megaman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nintendo has a solid 3 series split between 3 games that they usually release for every system, the 3 most succesful and depended on are as follows:

Mario
Zelda
Metroid

Which of the three are your favs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... Mario64 was awsome! Zelda, i'm playing right now.. and I love it. I'm gonna have to go with Mario64.. it was so fun! :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna say zelda. i loved zelda: a link to the past. i went through it like 5 times. mario 64 was cool, the first of its kind, and ive never played any of the metroid games. so i cant say anything about that.
but metroid prime looked sweet.

Best answers
While I haven't played any Zelda games beyond Super Nintendo...I don't need to...A Link to the Past was the most kickass game ever...

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hmmm, hard choice Zelda or Mario, I will have to go with the Zelda series, they got a bit more sphere then the Mario Series.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to have to go with the big man, Mario. I have played the most of his games. Nothing beats the original.

MARIO!

Best answers
zelda has got to have my vote been playing since the original where he was kicking ass and taking names a with a wooden sword LOL

Best answers
well i got Super Nintendo in 1992 (when it was released)

and i have played EVERY mario game and Zelda game since

I'm a complete nerd,i have all zelda and mario games beaten, and i would have to say Zelda because i played Link to the past like 12 times, and i played the Links Awakening(Gameboy) MANY times which i also enjoyed

And i 've played Metroid,Metroid Prime, and Metroid fusion (have all)

They're good but they don't match up close to Zelda or the Mario series

Best answers
Metroid..

Mario is cool.. but its starting to get a little.. bland

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zelda!!

oh boy is it zelda!

i mean loz series owns any series ever made (only slightly beating out sonic and ff but still beating them)

cause whos sick of hearing that zelda theme on any game just gives u that woo go zelda feeling

Best answers
Ill prolly have to go with Mario. When i was little Mario was the coolest to me. I loved watching the TV show and playing the Mario games.

Best answers
ZELDA! zelda ownz, a link to the past was awesome, ocarina of time was the best game i think i have ever played (aside from chrono trigger, perhaps that should be up there) and Majora's mask was very very good too. Im really looking forward to the release of the zelda for gamecube, which keeps getting pushed back in New Zealand (dont ask me why.) Zelda is IMHO the best nintendo game ever (aside from chrono trigger)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zelda has to take the cake over megaman IMO

Was it just me, or was almost every megaman game the same?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude all games are the same, but megaman had some dope techno music and you cant help but love the blue bomber. as for zelda, pfff zelda hack and slash no mater how you put it. id rather be blasting something with my plasma blaster then shooting stuff with a sword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not Nintendo per se, but Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are still the best..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love Metroid and Zelda the best, they cover my two favorite genres. Mario I love in a different sense, it is just plain addicting, and that can be frightful for us graduating student =\

BTW, I would vote for Mega Man, but it isn't a Nintendo series, Capcom owns/created it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it may not have been made by nintendo but it did get its start on nes and with about 5 games on the nintendo alone not to mention all the other megamanx's on snes i think it deserves to be up there. megaman has more games on nintendo then mario

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, Nintendo has most of em. Megaman 1-6 + X1-3 +Battle Network 1-3 + The new X games for GBA. Still, none of em could beat Mega Man 3! =]

/me does the Spark Man Shuffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom