Nintendo being Sued for the Wii-Mote (Copyright Infringment)

What race would you like the character to be?

• Saiyan/Saiya-Jin (ex. Goku, Vegeta)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half Saiyan/Saiya-Jin (ex. Gohan, Trunks)

• Namek (ex. Piccolo, Nail)

• Changeling (ex. Frieza, Cooler)

• Android (ex. Android 18, Android 16)

• Freak (ex. Cell, Buu)

• Human (ex. Krillen, Tien)

• Completely original race . . . :D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that in Canada, the courts passed legislation basically saying these patent farms can't sue for copyright infringement, if they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt they ever had the intention of production
That is the sanest thing I've heard from the legal system in some time. As it stands the patent system is broken. Not only are the people actually approving these patents not experts on what they are allowing patents for, but the patent lifetime is such that by the time the patent ends, the technology has been superseded several times. Patents are named so as to be hard to find (you don't want people seeing your idea and engineering around it), so large sums of money need to be spent to search for patents to find out if your idea is your own.

I'm not sure what happens when one party has an idea, but hasn't patented it, and somebody else comes and patents it after the idea has been shown to the public.

Best answers
the thing is if anyone sues Nintendo over damages caused by the wii remote they can blaime interlink tech for making it, if that stupid company wins XD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing is if anyone sues Nintendo over damages caused by the wii remote they can blaime interlink tech for making it, if that stupid company wins XD
Haha nice point. If nintendo looses. Than im buying a WII and wrecking our TV. Than ima sue Interlink for it and make some cash (should be enough for 2 of our TVs XD)

JOIN ME BROTHERS IN THE REBELLION XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd only be wrecking your tv for no reason, and you wouldnt win anything because interlink didn't sell the remote, Nintendo did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom