Ninjai

Best answers
lol, again bored at school and after watching ninjai i was amazed! O_O so at school I drew him.. :) Have yall ever drew him? I would like to see :)

Best answers
I don't know who Ninjai is, so I can't really comment on the quality, but ...

I assume this dude doesn't have any boobs or something bulgy? Cause the folds of his sweater kinda like hide something underneat it ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL Those are the shirt folds where his eyes? also you don't put as much detail on the clothing or on the arms...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninjai is old news. I've watched it since chapter 1. That was WAY back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I watched ninjai about 2 years ago.. allthough they should be at chapter 11 by this weekend, which is totally brand new! wewt wewt. The drawing is way too plain. The hat doesn't cover enough of his face, the hat is also tilted back, when normally it should be tilted forward a bit. I'm also pretty sure he had a nose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I remember right, th reason they took so long was because of Finacial problems.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks aight man.. Eh, umm.. The pants look ok, but I think you need to work more on detail. Hands, feet, head.. Overall it's 'Ok' .. Buy some sketching books and learn from them.. They will help you. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom