Ninja Mod Looking for Animator!

Best answers
Hi, I've been searching around for some good animators for my mod called OHP. We are fairly close to finished. All we really need are some good animations. Our site (www.[b]thoushallnotadvertise[/b].net) is currently being revamped so its down right now, but our forum (www.[b]thoushallnotrecruit[/b].net) is up if u want to post.
A basic overview of the mod is that its set in a dark future but with characters being Ninjas/Samurais/etc... So I guess its a combination of past and future. We will have swords, halberds, shurikens, and other weapons. and we will have certain superhuman abilities that you might see in Crouching Tiger or the Matrix (w/o bullet-time). Our Animator (shijing) is currently tied up with DMZs work as well as working on 3 or 4 other mods at the same time and probably wont be able to get too much done in the near future so were looking for another.
The main requirement here is to have a good work ethic and to be good at what you do. Theres the givens like 'a knowledge of body physics/movement' etc.. but basicaly, if ur good at animating you already know that stuff. We just need someone who wont put off work.
If you are interested my AIM sn is AwsumaMike and my email address is [email protected]. im almost always online but usualy away so just leave a message and ill get back to u asap. Thanks

-ps- Skilled HL modelers and mappers are welcome as well. And if you think you could contribute ideas, stop by the forum and let us know what ideas you might have.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recruiting is bad, very very bad, expect this to be closed, and your links to be changed...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Although it pains me to do this to a promising mod...no recruiting, links will be edited and this thread will be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom