NightShade ponders

Best answers
when is beta... JK was wondering if beta testers or the team could give us some ideas on how they are making everything even out. *i hope it will not be another vegeta power crazy one* so what would make me want to play lets say gohan vs a vegeta? or a goku if he is the most powerful one. just wanting to know heh.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were making progress, don't worry:) Hars/Zero are suppose to be posting on the main page some time soon(as in acouple days or somethin)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, with the lack of characters now, Vegeta is still the most powerful!! But have no fear!! They will find a way to figure it out!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Antoine, Vegeta isn't all that great anymore... You need to be SSJ to use his final flash. I can pretty much own anyone with goku... Well i use to beable to, untill i moved and got stuck on this damn dail up:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Antoine, Vegeta isn't all that great anymore... You need to be SSJ to use his final flash. I can pretty much own anyone with goku... Well i use to beable to, untill i moved and got stuck on this damn dail up
Welcome to my world!! The world of lag!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha :p

Best answers
sounds nice and thanks for the info. that is a big worry. i should have more faith :)

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Concerns about one sided gameplay are no longer an issue, as Joe said, He can own with Goku, you wouldnt hear ppl sayin that about 2.0 ;D

Personally, Gohan is my fave :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom