nice map ??Do you like it :)

Best answers
Looks very basic to me, whether if it is your map or Awp_Map like Chang said. Either way, more brushes should be added, and it looks like the lighting is messed up in the first screenshot. Also with the ditch you could use a cylinder brush, place it where half of it is sticking out, then carve it.

You can barely tell, though if you look closely at the first screentshot and look where the crosshair is pointing, you can see where both sides of the skybox meet in the corner; it does not look high enough for ESF.

Anyway, if you convert a map from Counter-Strike or Half-Life, you have a pretty good chance that everything will be huge since ESF has everything scaled down.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy you are all right it's awp_map2 an counter-Strike and theam is a good traing map for beam :) nice a ?

Best answers
Did you get permission to edit or port over her/his/their map? Besides, if it was not yours then why say it is your map? I guess it is alright as long as you do not release it, though do not say you made the map if you really did not make it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant say theath about the map it's just a litle modofing :) anyway this map is not for download it's just for traing for me and I was just asking if you like it?

Best answers
i dunno about cs but it's good to train with esf if you're a newbie, i always used another map from esf-world which was nc_CliffsIce to train

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's atleast better then the basic esf map's.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this map is FOR TRAING WHIT BEAM JUST BEAMS CONTROLING OF THE BEAM and for having some fum this map is for kiblast war NOT FOR NOOBS

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I don't like it. Why are you posting it here? If it is indeed the hideous "awp_map" from CS, did you get permission to decompile and edit it? Why would you even edit such a simple map?

If you want to make simple blocky maps for your training, that's your own business. But why would you post it here and ask for comments?

SupaFighta said:
Also with the ditch you could use a cylinder brush, place it where half of it is sticking out, then carve it.
Never use carve. Ever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just ripping a map is a tad lasy , especially from cs and then making your edits to it.

Though if you do have the skill of mapping , you could map something nice ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
it's atleast better then the basic esf map's.
Oh my, thank you. I love you too. :S

If you want some practice John, start from scratch ^^

Best answers
yah, quick note, theres a light_enviroment (i think thats it) entity that causes the skybox to act like one bit light, will make the standerd lights ugly when you use them

Best answers
hmmmmmmmmm not the best map but fine to training beam

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Don't go all on WTF YOU FLAMED MY WORK!!111ONOENOEONE

You didn't make it, you just recompiled this to ESF. I say this is ripping, you didn't even give credit.

Best answers
john_volkov
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant say theath about the map it's just a litle modofing anyway this map is not for download it's just for traing for me and I was just asking if you like it?

for some reaon i think its not ripping hrm lets see not for download so its just on his comp and no one els unless you think you can control that to :\.mm it cs 1.6 the only thing he didnt do was give credits and as good as that map looks like it was a while ago when it was made :\ and i never remmber him saying any thing about making it him self :| i think you took things a little to far and need to settle down and tell him to give you or the maker credit because just posting a reply and saying what you did was uncalled for

the map looks alright probly good for practice
*pwned 101*

HIK

Best answers
WHAT IS THE BETTER PACK FOR THE ESF? IN WAHT PACK DO YOU HAVE ALL THE TRANSFORMATION?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HIK said:
WHAT IS THE BETTER PACK FOR THE ESF? IN WAHT PACK DO YOU HAVE ALL THE TRANSFORMATION?
a few links for you my little student
Corna-Bytes (evm)
there are others but they are all wip , and this isn't even relating to this topic.

it's just to basic for me , a 3/10. Who ever said this map was better then most esf maps must be joking (look at the length of time and the work the mapping team puts into the maps , where as this is a map created by someone that's just a simple "put-together").

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom