Nice Game screenies

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That mount model is the one that drops of midnight in karazhan.

Legendary said:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/unmad/Images/WoW/WoWScrnShot_040608_073817.jpg
Meh lolz at the tankadin using kings defender, in ramparts too :x mobs hit like my mom in there.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed it is. That mount that drops off of Midnight is level 70 only, yet the screenshot implies that you're using it at level 40?

You'd also be able to check the armory on the Europe and American websites, and none of those names would show up. They might, but they won't be the exact character with the exact gear.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That mount model is the one that drops of midnight in karazhan.

Meh lolz at the tankadin using kings defender, in ramparts too :x mobs hit like my mom in there.
What can you do if someone is volunteering for boosting. :)
Besides, we did pretty well , me being ret and healer , lol.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Dzamija said:
Think about it. If we went to retail and took pics, they'd look just like this. There's absolutely nothing in those two pictures that advocate or imply us playing on private servers.

If you hadn't had the pre-knowledge that we're on a private server, you wouldn't have known the difference.

Sorry for being so defensive, I just wanted to clear that up.
The absence of a Gandhi-sized group of people behind you is what tipped him off. On official servers, Orgrimmar is PACKED full of people. Doesn't matter what server, it's ALWAYS packed. Also, lol at you playing WoW. I thought you hated it, eh? Also, lol at you playing WoW on a private server. gg

Nixanthros said:
Delta, don't download those garbage patches. Get this one:

http://browse.files.filefront.com/Va...owsefiles.html

Superior in every way.
Thanks Zeo, will do.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
unless he is talking about HOW to play on the private server, i dont see the problem >_>.

Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Me neither. Actually Blizz doesn't even mind about most of them, because most private server players switch to retail sooner or later.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno, i seem to recall a forum i used to browse called blizzhackers that was prettymuch destroyed because it had a WoW server emulation section in it,

they have relaunched with a new name, but they leave private servers alone now =D

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
What can you do if someone is volunteering for boosting. :)
Besides, we did pretty well , me being ret and healer , lol.
lol, I wondered what spec you were in that pic :p especially with crusader strike and seal of command on your bars. I'm just a little amazed that he's got tier 5 shoulders and kings defender, I mean everything post kara needs 300+ spell damage, with a weapon like that his taunt button must be worn out.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean everything post kara needs 300+ spell damage, with a weapon like that his taunt button must be worn out.
I know, i know... :)

He slacked pretty much as well. But honestly, as long as i don't have one in my groups when 70, i don't really care. :p

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I wondered what spec you were in that pic :p especially with crusader strike and seal of command on your bars. I'm just a little amazed that he's got tier 5 shoulders and kings defender, I mean everything post kara needs 300+ spell damage, with a weapon like that his taunt button must be worn out.
actually, when i tank, i need a weapon like kings defender, i have to tank like a warrior though, As ret, i can play multi rolls. with my spec i can tank heal or dps. I just need the right gear to do it. My tanking gear is what you would see more on a warrior, and for healing, you can be talentless and heal justfine, thats just gear dependant.

When i tank though its more of a single target tanking, similar to a warrior.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
dunno, i seem to recall a forum i used to browse called blizzhackers that was prettymuch destroyed because it had a WoW server emulation section in it,

they have relaunched with a new name, but they leave private servers alone now =D
I remember that. That's where I went first when I started out with WoW emulation. Tried that crap for an hour and went back to my paid account. Private servers absolutely suck. RunUO is about the only awesome emulator I've ever used. It has everything and is true to the game. Any other emulator thus far that I've seen has been crap in comparison.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, when i tank, i need a weapon like kings defender, i have to tank like a warrior though, As ret, i can play multi rolls. with my spec i can tank heal or dps. I just need the right gear to do it. My tanking gear is what you would see more on a warrior, and for healing, you can be talentless and heal justfine, thats just gear dependant.

When i tank though its more of a single target tanking, similar to a warrior.
That may be true for offspec tanking, but I doubt you're going to tanking as ret in the eye, It's hard enough being fully specced and well geared against those kinds of mobs, you need to be uncrushable and uncritable as well as have over 350 spell damage. For the minimal avoidance (in comparitive terms) on kings defender, it doesnt leave you room in your other gear for spell damage which is what you rely on for agro, if you get a spell damage weapon and have that as 90% of you spell damage requirements, you can use warrior gear to reach the uncrushable uncritable mark with greater ease. I know I'd rather switch between trinkets and accessories for extra avoidance than drop my gladiators gavel and make a huge dent in my threat per second.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I really apologize for bringing this back up, but I remember back when people were playing private servers for WoW and RF Online they were posting screenshots about those games, and the screenshots were removed and they got warned.

Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
When did this thread changed to [spoil=Just had to do it]"Post your WoW screenshots and babble on about WoW"[/spoil] ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom