nice as I can

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenallron said:
so your also saying the artest of the anime "Onegai Teacher" should sue anyone who makes another anime with characters that look the same? even though as some anime fans may know, they do make alot of characters look the same and no one causes a fuss
It's not about the actual copyrighted material, it's about the model/skin looking indentical.

Cenallron said:
I bet if i was to right now make a model of a Pui Pui you would find one that looks like it and claim me of stealing it?
The amount of sarcasm you continue to post, really makes it hard for me to take your side.

Cenallron

C
ill quote you now
"It's not about the actual copyrighted material, it's about the model/skin looking indentical."
ok one point which I have already stated
"It's not about the actual copyrighted material"
who cares then?
second point
"it's about the model/skin looking indentical"
LOOKING identical and BEING identical are 2 COMPLEATLY different things
am I wrong?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, we're not blind, we're not noobs, we're not all kids, and we're not stupid. Optimus gave enough proof, and it totaly pwned Hex's lies and ect. Most of your guy's ingame look different because Hex tweaked them, and read my first message. -_-"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excuse me if this is flaming but dude YOUR the one who need's glasses. They look exactly alike. I don't see why we need glasses. The model's look exactly alike. If you didn't rip the model then you ripped the skin ;/

Best answers
Cenallron said:
exactly, you guys do have good proof, but look, its not enough to actually prove anything = ( I meen the differences are uncanny, and I bet if i was to right now make a model of a Pui Pui you would find one that looks like it and claim me of stealing it?
I steal your car.
I add a spoiler.
I re spray it.
Its now mine? or is it stolen?
If you think its mine... Give me your car.
If you think its stolen , I'd give in and admit the models are ripped.

(And As much as I enjoy haveing a friendly ((lol)) debate , I must depart for bed , Goodnight.)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenallron said:
here i will even help you see them

1.Shenron - Altough you are correct, it must have been baised on yours I will admit But look at the obvious differences, the horns, the size of the loop in the middel, the wiskers, his ears, so on and so forth

2.Goku - Take a look at his arms, no a really close look at his arms, thats the big give away they are not yours

3.Vegeta - the model hex made, his head is fatter then yours, his chest is wider, and his hips not as fat (like your head?)

4.Gohan - here is a semi better picture Taken by me ingame, the head is a dead giveaway, the hair is too short, the peice over his face is not the same thinkness, and his head is wider

5.Piccolo - ok this ones tough, ok so his head just like all the others gives it away, the antanas are different, the shape of his head is different

there, next time ill circle them for ya! ^_^
1. Completely dependent of the animation. The reason the hole in the middle is bigger is because of the posititioning of the model. If you wish, I could spend an hour in HLMV creating an identical pose of Shenron, but I feel that the evidence I have provided is sufficient.

2. Ok, let's think, he had to recompile the models for Warcraft, he even admitted on those WC3 boards that some of the models had compiling errors. Open your eyes, it's the exact same model.

3. The proportions look like they have been edited, but the shading, lighting, and head are all identical. Look at the brow, the hair, the eyes. All exactly the same.

Let's be realistic. The head is identical, chest identical, skin colour identical, forearms identical, seam at the crotch identical, folds on the pants identical [especially around the knees], shadows identical, hair identical, eyes identical. It couldn't be more blatantly obvious.

5. Piccolo is just as obvious as Gohan, it doesn't take a professional modeller to spot the rips.

Cenallron

C
k im not really in the mood to continue this, so im going to drop it, cause its not worth it, I can see the differences, and many others can see the differences, and that I guess all the matters to me. Oh well

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenallron said:
ill quote you now
"It's not about the actual copyrighted material, it's about the model/skin looking indentical."
ok one point which I have already stated
"It's not about the actual copyrighted material"
who cares then?
second point
"it's about the model/skin looking indentical"
LOOKING identical and BEING identical are 2 COMPLEATLY different things
am I wrong?
My definition of copyrighted material reffering to DBZ itself.

Best answers
OverView For anyone that don't want to read the whole thread.

Cenallron joins accusieng us of false Ripping acusations.
Argument starts.
Proof Give.
Cenallron refuses to see reson.
Cenallron Ignores the proof give.
Cenallron loses the argument and for this reson refuses to continue it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenallron said:
k im not really in the mood to continue this, so im going to drop it, cause its not worth it, I can see the differences, and many others can see the differences, and that I guess all the matters to me. Oh well
But the fact is, we can point out more similarities than differences. In fact, there are barely any differences at all. The only evident differences are caused by the angle/positioning of the model and any discrepencies caused by re-compiling/re-scaling the model for Warcraft 3.

Best answers
Even if he did give credit to the makers of the model it's still not enough, You need permission from the creator to use there stuff, Unless stated other wise. >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenallron, I can corner you right in this post but I prefer not to because I will get a warning so I'll try to say it nicely :]

Warcraft 3 has a diffrent view render's of models. If you consider that offended I'm sorry :) Halflife and Warcraft 3 has a completely different render.

Best answers
And by the way cenarcrapallon or watever the hell ur name is. These models were made specifically for esf and it's not like they are in the air and whoever wants them can just take them. Ur a stooge. Every1 hates you. Go home.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop the battle, just finish the war, the models are obviously stolen, instead of arguing about it, do something about it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said he wasn't going to continue the argument and it is apparent that he is true to his word. To prevent spam.

- Closed.

(Thanks for defending the mod in a professional and orderly manner guys without resorting to flames.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom