NHL Playoffs

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sens and Canucks in the final would be a dream Stanley Cup.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I live in Atlanta, and the Thrashers are doing well this season.

I'm a Maple Leaf fan 4 life.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Senators go all the way, myself.

Best answers
For some reason I was thinking Washington Senators. But I knew Ottawa Sens were out there. Which reminds me... why Ottawa Senators? I was under the impression Canada was a parliamentary, unicameral democracy.

*edit* Nevermind... Canada has a bicameral legislature. My bad. Yay for bicamerals.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, its bicameral, not that you'd notice though.

Best answers
Det-ROIT!

**** they were doing well.. now the series is tied 2-2. Not cool..... Hopefully they'll win tomorrow. My dad's gonna be at the game. Horray free tickets!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Det-ROIT!

**** they were doing well.. now the series is tied 2-2. Not cool..... Hopefully they'll win tomorrow. My dad's gonna be at the game. Horray free tickets!
They better. They'd win if they could just stay off the penalty kill. Calgary can hardly score at even strength, so what do they do? They give up two (at least) 2-man advantages. I'm fully prepared to cheer for a better team to beat Calgary, but here's to hoping I won't have to.

Best answers
Yeah the first two games Calgary honestly played like they'd rather be doing something else than be playing in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. They seemed to turn it around with the last 2 games, Kipprosoff is still the glue that holds them together though.

Best answers
penguins have made me a sad panda :(

I R From Pittsburgh huge penguin fan

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You're going to find hockey fans few and far between on these boards Tass.

I'm torn right now, Love the Sens (**** the leafs, their fans are cry-babies) but I'm also a big Crosby supporter.
I don't even like hockey you traitor but i want Dallas to win just to piss off my roommate.

Best answers
I heard about the Calgary Goalie slashing one of Detroit's men. Real shame that he had to go off and pull that ****. That really pissed me off when he did that.

Best answers
I heard about the Calgary Goalie slashing one of Detroit's men. Real shame that he had to go off and pull that ****. That really pissed me off when he did that.
Yeah the end of last night's game was just really shameful. The Flames should be ashamed of their reactions. I really thought Iginla was above crosschecking from behind, he's lucky he didn't get fined too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd overtime, Detroit scores. Calgary is eliminated, and once again the universe is in balance.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ottawa is going straight to the final, now we wait to see who makes it on the other side.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eastern conference. Also, if Vancouver can pick up their offence, I can see Luongo carrying them straight into the final.
Yeah, that'd be great, but Dallas has been completely smothering the Sudin brothers. Neither of them has had a point in games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom