News update?

Best answers
Hey ! I know this might be spam, but It would really be nice if the team could do some newsupdates once in a while - or just a new pic of the moment once in a while ? I know they probably have more serious matters to attend to, but even the smallest update can get the whole community jumping, so i hope you guys would consider it?

/Max

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
martinfalch said:
Hey ! I know this might be spam, but It would really be nice if the team could do some newsupdates once in a while - or just a new pic of the moment once in a while ? I know they probably have more serious matters to attend to, but even the smallest update can get the whole community jumping, so i hope you guys would consider it?

/Max
It has only been 11 days... we all want updates, but this isn't their job, they do it for fun :). Just wait.

Best answers
OKay true :) Well, just feels like forever, i check almost every day for news, so guess it kinda makes u jumpy when theres finally comes an update - but well ont the other hand, when they make an update its a big one! Damn im looking forward to 1.2 ! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom